Maid has affair with married man; netizen asks if it’s possible to report to MOM

(12-03-2023, 03:48 PM)debono Wrote:  You guy s are right, it is for this very reason that MOM disallow China and Vietnam mei mei to be maid here........it  will cause families to disintegrate, as wives are being divorce............. Big Grin

So MOM think Philipino, Laos, India, Indon etc are safer? They won't cause famillies to disintegrate? They are still woman with meow meow below so still will what? Or MOM think China and Viet color of skin is fairer easier to seduce local sinkies of the same skin color? But Spore got M and Indian dark color skin will be attracted also what. So your logic don't make sense.

(12-03-2023, 01:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse read my post again...did I make any CONCLUSIONS?

"She waited at the bus stop until some overweight ang moh come and drive her off. Okay not so difficult to guess.

As long as she does her job , private life private matter. Obviously she is hiding it since she does not want to be seen."

anyone with IQ of 60 and more would think that you were hinting that she did something wrong during dayoff.

(12-03-2023, 04:11 PM)sgh Wrote:  So MOM think Philipino, Laos, India, Indon etc are safer? They won't cause famillies to disintegrate? They are still woman with meow meow below so still will what? Or MOM think China and Viet color of skin is fairer easier to seduce local sinkies of the same skin color? But Spore got M and Indian dark color skin will be attracted also what. So your logic don't make sense.
I think the authorities had come to the conclusion that China and Vietnamese mei mei are a 'danger' to a happy family.  The man of the house will be seduced by these mei mei, will tend to divorce their wives, and make them, become their wives or small three....................... Big Grin .
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post