Maid who sleeps in bomb shelter says if door is closed

Maid who sleeps in bomb shelter says if door is closed, she has no ventilation, if door is open, she has no privacy – how?

https://theindependent.sg/maid-who-sleep...ivacy-how/
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Use those sunshade.

Bomb shelter do hv an air outlet. Owner can also install fan in the shelter. Bomb shelter in 5 room flat or bigger are actually quite spacious. This maid is definitely giving excuse.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

Duno which idiot's idea. Now new ones no more bs inside
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

I ever had a case before. A tiong student rented my unit. He and his girlfriend shared the master bedroom. Another room was vacant and used as their "study room". I saw another name in the TA so I asked where the person is. Turned out that the 3rd person, a fellow student of his was staying in the bomb shelter. So what about the 3rd bedroom? He sheepishly opened the door and lo and behold, his pet dog was sleeping in aircon comfort. That's the divide between the haves and have nots.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-12-2022, 11:00 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I ever had a case before.  A tiong student rented my unit.  He and his girlfriend shared the master bedroom. Another room was vacant and used as their "study room". I saw another name in the TA so I asked where the person is.  Turned out that the 3rd person, a fellow student of his was staying in the bomb shelter.  So what about the 3rd bedroom?  He sheepishly opened the door and lo and behold, his pet dog was sleeping in aircon comfort.  That's the divide between the haves and have nots.
😱😱😱😱
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Cannot fix fan inside?

Or change the room door with ventilation at leg level for privacy??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

I think owner want to see the maid naked Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Bomb shelter is can stay at least 7 days lah...during air raid , war time....?

Can install fan since it’s for hideouts during war.
Still small n congested area.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(17-12-2022, 11:00 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I ever had a case before. A tiong student rented my unit. He and his girlfriend shared the master bedroom. Another room was vacant and used as their "study room". I saw another name in the TA so I asked where the person is. Turned out that the 3rd person, a fellow student of his was staying in the bomb shelter. So what about the 3rd bedroom? He sheepishly opened the door and lo and behold, his pet dog was sleeping in aircon comfort. That's the divide between the haves and have nots.

You got installed any secret devices?

(17-12-2022, 11:48 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You got installed any secret devices?

Hahaha no lah

Other domestic helpers who commented on the post wrote that she was very entitled and should be thankful that she got her own space in the house. QUOTE

This is absolutely true. Back in her hometown, she could be sleeping with 10 or more people openly. What privacy???

Some freaking maids these days are really spoilt and demanding.
[+] 3 users Like hansamu's post

(17-12-2022, 10:55 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Duno which idiot's idea. Now new ones no more bs inside

You better not offend this person.

(17-12-2022, 11:11 AM)Ola Wrote:  Cannot fix fan inside?

Or change the room door with ventilation at leg level for privacy??

change the room door with ventilation at leg level??  no more a bomb shelter

(17-12-2022, 12:07 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Other domestic helpers who commented on the post wrote that she was very entitled and should be thankful that she got her own space in the house. QUOTE

This is absolutely true. Back in her hometown, she could be sleeping with 10 or more people openly. What privacy???

Some freaking maids these days are really spoilt and demanding.

I agree! Maids are very entitled

she should be sacked and sent back to her hometown instead

My tua- gor's Myanmar maid can even demand more food when 

she eats 4 bowls for each meal and has free flow of biscuits and instant noodles for supper

yet complain to Agency

Some owners replace the heavy metal doors with sliding doors and decorations. Not sure if that's illegal

The maid should state clearly to her agent that she wants a room with windows when she comes to work in Singapore, rather than to make noise and regret her own decision with the Employer. At least, some negotiations to reduce $250 of her salary to pay for Penthouse View.

firstly we dun allow our maid to sleep with door closed, as she is suppose to take of our parents, if door close how to hear elder ask for help at nite?
maid changed clothes closed door can leow, other than that closing door is out of question.
if u want privacy then dun be a maid
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(17-12-2022, 11:19 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Can install fan since it’s for hideouts during war.
Still small n congested area.

I think the walls of the bomb shelter is made of reinfoced concrete, and thence very hard to cut a hole in the wall........to install the fan........ Laughing

Is it illegal to do alterations boh?

Sometimes I wonder if maids are getting too full of themselves and want the master bedroom instead... Lol

Come here get the job done and get your pay. Don't think of creature comfort and bf etc for a couple of years..save up and return home to nice retirement lah...

(17-12-2022, 04:05 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Sometimes I wonder if maids are getting too full of themselves and want the master bedroom instead... Lol

Come here get the job done and get your pay. Don't think of creature comfort and bf etc for a couple of years..save up and return home to nice retirement lah...

Most Myanmar maids are like that

My vegetarian neighbour asked if ok no meat and she OK. But come here, she also complain.

Then ask if ok to eat 2 bowls of rice. Maid OK but after start work, also complain. 

My tua- gor's maid told to speak Chinese but when the maid came, she said she only want to learn English.

(17-12-2022, 04:12 PM)Ola Wrote:  Most Myanmar maids are like that

My vegetarian neighbour asked if ok no meat and she OK. But come here, she also complain.

Then ask if ok to eat 2 bowls of rice. Maid OK but after start work, also complain. 

My tua- gor's maid told to speak Chinese but when the maid came, she said she only want to learn English.

Send back and change. Don't give chance to stay and change employer. Lol

Kidding lah, give and take bah. I never had a maid and unlikely to have one in the future. Don't like a stranger in my house.

(17-12-2022, 04:05 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Sometimes I wonder if maids are getting too full of themselves and want the master bedroom instead... Lol

can stay in the master room if she marry the master.

(17-12-2022, 05:34 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  can stay in the master room if she marry the master.

Then where does the wife sleep.........? Rotfl Laughing Laughter-68
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(17-12-2022, 05:34 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  can stay in the master room if she marry the master.

Nowadays, maids from Myanmar are very lazy

My tua- gor's maid eat 4 bowls of rice

Can take nap 2-5 pm and sleep from 10pm to 7am daily

Use washing machine for her clothes

Use Thermal cooker to cook

(17-12-2022, 05:39 PM)Ola Wrote:  Nowadays, maids from Myanmar are very lazy

My tua- gor's maid eat 4 bowls of rice

Can take nap 2-5 pm and sleep from 10pm to 7am daily

Use washing machine for her clothes

Use Thermal cooker to cook
The morale of the story is don't employ Myanmar maids............ Angry Laughter-68

(17-12-2022, 05:37 PM)debono Wrote:  Then where does the wife sleep.........? Rotfl Laughing Laughter-68

Maybe the Same bed 🤔🤔

(17-12-2022, 05:49 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Maybe the Same bed 🤔🤔

A three-some...........? Rotfl Laughing Laughter-68
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post