Crawford Lane Teochew Fish Ball Mee Pok Stall To Close After Over 50 Years!!!!!

[Image: ?hash=0fcf2986034ec956c2ef40f1da675d9f]

https://shrtco.de/ejzqY
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

Good. All eat food court at Mall. Haha.

Singaporean is funny in the end, I mean this stall always open never cherish ???
when claim going to close all Q ?

my side here got this elderly couple selling nice old school fish ball noodles also
price never increase much yet ingredients still the same portion never give less in fact a lot

I daily if happen pass by will buy , now they already close also due to retire.

(20-03-2022, 02:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Singaporean is funny in the end, I mean this stall always open never cherish ???
when claim going to close all Q ?

my side here got this elderly couple selling nice old school fish ball noodles also
price never increase much yet ingredients still the same portion never give less in fact a lot

I daily if happen pass by will buy , now they already close also due to retire.

All go queue to eat last day open so that can laugh at the old hawker bye bye mah..haha

(20-03-2022, 02:08 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  All go queue to eat last day open so that can laugh at the old hawker bye bye mah..haha

Old hawker laughing more , at least more funds to enjoy retirement.

This guy. I ate at his old site at Rex cinema since I was 8 years old. He earn enough last time to let his son go Australia to study.

This one very standard. Ordinary
People buy is to support the old couple.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

Sad that all these old hawkers retired without someone taking over their recipes..

Used to have a old couple (60+ maybe) who sell fishball noodle at Bedok interchange hawker centre.. Also retired to have more family time.. Missed their fishball noodle but yet happy for them..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(20-03-2022, 04:15 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Sad that all these old hawkers retired without someone taking over their recipes..

Used to have a old couple (60+ maybe) who sell fishball noodle at Bedok interchange hawker centre.. Also retired to have more family time.. Missed their fishball noodle but yet happy for them..
I think I ever saw the son helping out there. Maybe the work is too tough for next gen.