Major breakthrough in chip technology

The new breakthrough is in Optical quantum chip. Silicon chip is already near major bottleneck and the new optical quantum chip built on light not silicon.  

With this new technology, lithography machine 光刻机 is not necessary. Bye2 to Holland ASML.   

科学家立大功!国产光量子芯片成功出世,美国急的直跳脚,连夜访华求共享技术!

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Alam Kok 民族败类 very angry now.  

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl    Laughing Laughing Laughing   

老天有眼.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Kokee 可以吃大便了 Clapping

Smile

all these moronic comie clowns & iars.
to them, bark from ass & mouth is so easy, but no way to deliver forever, like they bark huawei hongmeng for so many yrs, where is  it? nothng, even has something is almost 100% copy of android!!
to them windows OS simple, tomorrow they can come out a better one, same to Intel IC or whatever, so easy, tomorrow china come out 1 better one, my foot.
same to this IC rubbish, all these paper comie liars!! 
below is the fate of china IC industry!! next 10 yrs, totally no progress, move backward instead!

After CHIPS Act pass:The U.S. wants to ban 14nm chips from being invested into China for 10 years.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...e-us-curbs

Sun rises in the East and sets in the West.

Wow China has done it again. ASML is finished

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

thanks to western sanctions. china will find its way out by hard work and innovations

(22-07-2022, 10:30 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  thanks to western sanctions. china will find its way out by hard work and innovations

This is what happened in space technology. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(22-07-2022, 07:41 AM)kokee Wrote:  After CHIPS Act pass:The U.S. wants to ban 14nm chips from being invested into China for 10 years.

US can pass any law and ban any thing.

China will build themselves and surpass US finally. 

What's the use of passing US law? Stupid.  

Rotfl 

China now breakthroughs in photonic chips which can easily go for 5nm 3nm and 2nm in the next 2 years. 

US doesn't even have such technology. 

Alam Kok is really moron. 

(22-07-2022, 07:41 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic comie clowns & iars.
to them, bark from ass & mouth is so easy, but no way to deliver forever, like they bark huawei hongmeng for so many yrs, where is  it? nothng, even has something is almost 100% copy of android!!
to them windows OS simple, tomorrow they can come out a better one, same to Intel IC or whatever, so easy, tomorrow china come out 1 better one, my foot.
same to this IC rubbish, all these paper comie liars!! 
below is the fate of china IC industry!! next 10 yrs, totally no progress, move backward instead!

After CHIPS Act pass:The U.S. wants to ban 14nm chips from being invested into China for 10 years.

game over for china IC industry!!
not only EUV can sell into china, even DUV also ban in china now, almost all IC equipment is banned in china now, almost all of them from US!
totally cut off from the world!

Lifeline cut off! China's chip epic slump

Cant imagine what will be the speed of the CPU? Light Speed?
Light frequency is 10 power of 13 to 14.

Alam Kok, go to your white homeland and let American shoot u to death lah.

They already claimed b4 they r able to produce 1 nm chips,  well ahead of what Samsung and TSMC announcing the 7 nm chip. Bravo. China

China Covid Chips

(22-07-2022, 01:12 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  China Covid Chips

Aiyo so sour  Laughing

Smile

chips? cheat is it?

(22-07-2022, 01:22 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  chips? cheat is it?

Smell of heavy vinegar

china world known for copy and cheat....nothing is surprise they can do anything to attract world notice

(22-07-2022, 01:25 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  china world known for copy and cheat....nothing is surprise they can do anything to attract world notice

U Chinaman copy what? 
Copy kokee suck angmo coks. Rotfl

(22-07-2022, 09:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wow China has done it again. ASML is finished
Fake news!

(22-07-2022, 01:34 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U Chinaman copy what? 
Copy kokee suck angmo coks. Rotfl

Is that all you can say? Unculture people like China CCP haizzz....hows PRC ccp wife doing? Brainwashed you until  脑残...sad la..

(22-07-2022, 11:23 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  This is what happened in space technology. Rotfl
So true! US invited everyone to their Space Station and excluded the Chinese - this reminded me of the time when the last Ching Emperor was ruling the nation and Chinese and dogs were lumped together and excluded from all parks!

Yet we have honkies forgetting about this - and wanted to be ruled by Her Majesty the Queen of England! How ironic!

(22-07-2022, 01:49 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  So true! US invited everyone to their Space Station and excluded the Chinese - this reminded me of the time when the last Ching Emperor was ruling the nation and Chinese and dogs were lumped together and excluded from all parks!

Yet we have honkies forgetting about this - and wanted to be ruled by Her Majesty the Queen of England! How ironic!

US short history is full of ban this ban that against the Chinese, even before communism exist..

[Image: 16a73c2031211d1dc55140853437b7c581d13832...427ddc.png]

https://www.history.com/topics/immigrati...n-act-1882

(22-07-2022, 01:25 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  china world known for copy and cheat....nothing is surprise they can do anything to attract world notice

Strong statements....curious if you have been to China before....

Karma is coming for the Americans who massacred millions of American natives.

(22-07-2022, 01:59 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Strong statements....curious if you have been to China before....

He's a farking reject, an outcast in our society. Hence he hopes the worst for everyone, and glee at people's misfortune.

The west should just stick to their potato chips.