Majority of Australians support defending Taiwan against invasion, survey finds

Majority of Australians support defending Taiwan against invasion, survey finds

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/australas...e=rss_feed
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

[Image: ABE6-CD9-B-646-B-4-B04-9-F92-76795284-E952.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

It is alway like "do you support Aussie military forces to support Taiwan" answer yes. "Will you join Aussie army to support Taiwan" answer is most likely no

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Then why doesn’t Australia sign a defence pact with Taiwan? Even the U.S. also never signed one.

China has at least 6 nuclear powered submarines and Australia has none. China has hypersonic missiles that can strike long distance anywhere in the world that none of the U.S. missile defence systems can intercept. Most importantly China has nukes, Australia has nothing.

I support China to nuke Australia. 🤣🤣🤣

And what Ozzie inbred ex colonial convicts got to do with Tai-wart? 
People family problem so kaypoh …

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

So China must neutralize Australia with nuke D-1 before its D-day on Taiwan..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(29-06-2022, 02:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  And what Ozzie inbred ex colonial convicts got to do with Tai-wart? 
People family problem so kaypoh …

It is Uncle Sam’s lapdog. must bark harder to please it’s master what

Oz already got 2 US military facility at Pine Gap western Australia whereby even Australia military is not allowed in

And the West will continue to expand militarily into Australia as part of Pivot to Asia 

Together with South Korea and Okinawa Japan, these are the West main military bases in Asia

Reasons why Oz decided to abandon the original French submarine deal and switched to the US nuclear power submarine deal is because they can be combined together to fight a theatre war using synchronised West electronic warfare system

So we can see why China embarked on the Pacific Islands handshake in recent months hoping to deploy some of its vessels nearer to Oz incase 

And why Oz FM sudden mad scramble to the same islands that for generations seen as less important neighbouring native islanders

(29-06-2022, 12:20 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Majority of Australians support defending Taiwan against invasion, survey finds

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/australas...e=rss_feed

You support meh?