Earn & Save Bonus
Retirement Saving Bonus
Medisave Bonus

Benefit 1.4 Million
Will Cost Gov $7B dollars

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49
[+] 3 users Like SgWinner's post

Tell them to waive off medisave premium lah for Sinkies above 50 years old.
No need this majulah package.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

So envy SG TALKER KOR KOR here got , whereas I don't have .

but I only can say SAME OLD THING END OF THE DAYS ALSO LIKE THAT...

chicken wings
take back the farm

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 3 users Like wendychan's post

Shop with Health Shop !
[+] 1 user Likes SgWinner's post

look tricky and cheeky how it works who pays?
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Smile
remember Govt now totally control the medical insurance.

Now those reach 30s Will be automatic opt in , last time is 40s.

The insurance money deduct WILL BE A HUGE PROFIT FOR GOVT

(20-08-2023, 08:12 PM)SgWinner Wrote:  For Age 50 & above
Earn & Save Bonus
Retirement Saving Bonus
Medisave Bonus

Benefit 1.4 Million

Please correct your English. In the first place, the monies does not belong to the Govt. They are merely transacting and re- distributing our money. So, it does not cost them anything. 

Next. I find this pacakage a lame excuse when they recklessly made Young Seniors suffer. Can any of their emotional and psychological wellbeing be compensated with this?

Lastly, the One- time Retirement savings top up of $1,500. Sounds good to believe and I am sure there must be a catch to it. I refused to be taken in unwisely.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

This year NDR, the only good news is LHL stepping down lah. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(20-08-2023, 08:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile
remember Govt now totally control the medical insurance.

Now those reach 30s Will be automatic opt in , last time is 40s.

The insurance money deduct WILL BE A HUGE PROFIT FOR GOVT
Any estimate how much profit the PAP govt made from the compulsory insurance?   Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Now is it MOP for all new HDB flat is 10 yrs ?....
[+] 2 users Like ysh02's post

(20-08-2023, 09:19 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Now is it MOP for all new HDB flat is 10 yrs ?....

I believe new framework is islandwide plus prime. Prime has highest restriction maybe 10 year mop. Reason being prime is in good location so can resell at good price. By making it 10 year to discourage buyer buy just to sell earn monies instead of ownswlf live?

Majullah not much help lah.

One time $1,000 medisave top not enough to pay medishield yearly hefty premiums.

One time payout but taking back every year.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

Earn & Save Bonus
Retirement Saving Bonus
Medisave Bonus

Benefit 1.4 Million
Look like this S$7B do help 1.4 Singapore and those (old and young and even the future Gen).
SINGapore 58 Majulah Boleh... Clapping

National Day Rally highlights: PM Lee announces new BTO housing category, Majulah Package for 'young seniors'

(20-08-2023, 09:32 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Look like this S$7B do help 1.4 Singapore and those (old and young and even the future Gen).

National Day Rally highlights: PM Lee announces new BTO housing category, Majulah Package for 'young seniors'

Not much help at all.

(20-08-2023, 09:30 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Majullah not much help lah.

One time $1,000 medisave top not enough to pay medishield yearly hefty premiums.

Spore govt is always good at one off but seldom or ever offer recurring subsidies becuz recurring if offer means they always lose monies. One off easier to manage as can recoup back the losses from recurring items. This is one smart government.

[Image: SgKIq.gif]

S$7B will be around and be back to where it come. 
Around and around it goes... Wink

(20-08-2023, 09:32 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Look like this S$7B do help 1.4 Singapore and those (old and young and even the future Gen).

It will be for next generations to plan for future Singapore when Lee is old and LW to plan for future and for next Gen....life goes on.  Clapping

(20-08-2023, 09:39 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  [Image: SgKIq.gif]
Luagh and Luagh...LOL.  Clapping Rotfl Omg

(20-08-2023, 09:30 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Majullah not much help lah.

I think PAP rally lost the whole focus

When  Mr Suay and Shoot Blank Queen

happily gave away FTs non-tech & Admin jobs that we can do

Those uncles and aunties lost more than $10 million good salary over the years

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(20-08-2023, 09:43 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  S$7B will be around and be back to where it come. 
Around and around it goes... Wink
Sometimes we laugh and sometimes we cry, but...

guess you know now, baby. I took a half and she took the whole thing, slow down, baby (baby). We all took a trip, now we on will be back to blockchain and it's look like a ghost town again baby

Where these coming, when and at who they say they doin', then say all this and all that to me, you and all.

Earn & Save Bonus
Retirement Saving Bonus
Medisave Bonus

Benefit 1.4 Million

if few years later i turn 50............i also get ? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(20-08-2023, 09:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Any estimate how much profit the PAP govt made from the compulsory insurance?   Thinking

Insurance always a thing can generate profits a lot.

Don't forget the payout is NO Body wish to take even end up taking you must be " HALF DEAD " means cannot feed yourself, walk , pee , shit yourself , only lie on the bed and the payout is not like a lot either despite you contribute the insurance under Govt.

(20-08-2023, 09:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Any estimate how much profit the PAP govt made from the compulsory insurance?   Thinking

the Eldershield got 1 year reported 94% profit on all premiums collected..............old man lost 1 leg cannot claim........ Angry ..........1 young guy lost 1 arm cannot claim................ Angry

i think must lost your head then can claim............. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(21-08-2023, 01:36 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  the Eldershield got 1 year reported 94% profit on all premiums collected..............old man lost 1 leg cannot claim........ Angry ..........1 young guy lost 1 arm cannot claim................ Angry

i think must lost your head then can claim............. Rotfl

Dont laugh!
Luckily, I opted out. Rotfl
I put this $$$ into Intergrated shield plan.

Disappointed that NDR didnt address the high cost of living for all age group and the rising runaway HDB resale price that many prime location 4 & 5 room flat has reach $1m price tag :-(

Shop with Health Shop !

(21-08-2023, 06:35 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont laugh!
Luckily, I opted out. Rotfl
I put this $$$ into Intergrated shield plan.

ISP is different from Eldershield, serves different purposes

Remember whatever money they give from the bonus is going into your CPF so is still their money. PG and MG got medical subsidy but
Majullah Generation no subsidies which is very important for seniors when medical cost is very expensive now.

(20-08-2023, 09:33 PM)He sgh Wrote:  Spore govt is always good at one off but seldom or ever offer recurring subsidies becuz recurring if offer means they always lose monies. One off easier to manage as can recoup back the losses from recurring items. This is one smart government.

Yes, I agree. It is short- term while the mishaps are not nipped off the bud. $1500 for retirement does not solve the Root of the problem.