Malay woman engages Chinese scammer pretending to be from ICA...

Lucky she realised she was being scammed otherwise lifesaving will be stolen like  so many Singaporean victims

https://www.tiktok.com/@aanurul23/video/...1988471041?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This minah is pretty.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

This scammer use old methods of scamming. They should also progressed to some other ways like some other scammers. They never keep up to date

8Umbrella Umbrella

One big disadvantage is that the current scammers can only converse in their native tiong language. They can’t speak English or singlish to con the locals.

I also play with them when I have the time. Pretending to be very scared and worried and then later questioning their inability to speak English or accent or lousy attempt at scamming. If you are in ICA or MOH even though you are manning the mandarin speaking hotlines you still should be able to speak some engrish Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Is this Suria auntie?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Juihu accent, so obvious

ASAP, as soon as possible
With more jail time.
They are worse than Alibaba

Chao ah tiong only know how to cheat and scam like scumbag. That's their specialty.

Pukimak jhk la

(20-06-2023, 08:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  This minah is pretty.

She is an actress

(20-06-2023, 08:18 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  One big disadvantage is that the current scammers can only converse in their native tiong language.  They can’t speak English or singlish to con the locals.

I also play with them when I have the time.  Pretending to be very scared and worried and then later questioning their inability to speak English or accent or lousy attempt at scamming. If you are in ICA or MOH even though you are manning the mandarin speaking hotlines you still should be able to speak some engrish Big Grin

Some may fk you back and hang up after you have exposed them.

They win in this instance. So better for us to fk them first and hang up.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(20-06-2023, 07:59 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Lucky she realised she was being scammed otherwise lifesaving will be stolen like  so many Singaporean victims

https://www.tiktok.com/@aanurul23/video/...1988471041?

U got scam. Where got ppl do a video on the spot so Chun when the scam call.  

Don’t got scam by Hsi fake rally yrself

(28-10-2023, 01:59 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Some may fk you back and hang up after you have exposed them.

They win in this instance. So better for us to fk them first and hang up.

I beri fast huan.  Once I hear if they start on their vulgarities, I let loose with a barrage of obscenities fff-ing their mother father private parts in the choicest and most colorful terms….

And then hang up Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post