Malaysia’s China-linked multibillion-dollar ghost town

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1TYn0Y1v3g

Forrest City? Under country Gardens.?

I remember they already sold the units before they build so it js a ghost town but all the jnjts have owners already

?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-08-2022, 01:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Forrest City? Under country Gardens.?

I remember  they already sold the units before they build so it js a ghost town but all the jnjts have owners already

?

As most of the owners dunt live there and Malaysians can’t afford buying these expensive units.

(15-08-2022, 01:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Forrest City? Under country Gardens.?

I remember  they already sold the units before they build so it js a ghost town but all the jnjts have owners already

?

Heard when Chinese real estate agents sold every property in China, they gave a unit of Forest City for free.

(15-08-2022, 02:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  As most of the owners dunt live there and Malaysians can’t afford buying these expensive units.
So? Nothing will happen right?
The developer already settled his side.
Banks already paid.

The 10,000 Chinese buyers own the property which has nobody ...also don't matter much they stay so far away and this is like extra investment.

Nothing will happen.

Slowly the rent drop to $500 ringgit people will start occupying the place.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-08-2022, 02:10 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Heard when Chinese real estate agents sold every property in China, they gave a unit of Forest City for free.

So they should turn the place to cheap retirement village for Singaporeans month rent $200. Cheap food, cheap foot massage. Condo living which Singaporeans cannot afford in home country.

Win win win for everyone

(15-08-2022, 02:12 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So? Nothing will happen right?
The developer already settled his side.
Banks already paid.

The 10,000 Chinese buyers own the property which has nobody ...also don't matter much they stay so far away and this is like extra investment.

Nothing will happen.

Slowly the rent drop to $500 ringgit people will start occupying the place.

Chinese buyers were fooled by property agents who told them Forest City is very near to Spore, only 1 km away.

It is a bad idea to build properties on these remote artificial islands .

(15-08-2022, 02:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Chinese buyers were fooled by property agents who told them Forest City is very near to Spore, only 1 km away.

It is a bad idea to build properties on these remote artificial islands .

that time this project massively been promoted even in SG. There are Singaporean buying too.

(15-08-2022, 02:18 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So they should turn the place to cheap retirement village for Singaporeans month rent $200. Cheap food, cheap foot massage. Condo living which Singaporeans cannot afford in home country.

Win win win for everyone

In Malaysia they dunt care, I saw many partially finished and abandoned residential towers and big shopping malls that are empty & abandoned in JB central.

[Image: Screenshot-20220815-142453-Chrome.jpg]

their only hope is the close proximity to sg and  hsr was the selling point. with the cancellation of hsr, their hopes are dashed

There is another big project at Danga Bay.

Does anyone recall?

JB is a small town with 500k people yet there are so many shopping malls and condos that locals can’t afford.

[Image: Screenshot-20220814-025916-You-Tube.jpg]

these are the nearest to sg, with the rts station below

Malaysia is ghost country

got ghost railway like the HSR
ghost plane like the MH370
and ghost Treasury like the 1MDB
and ghost city

things just disappeared and went missing

(15-08-2022, 03:13 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220814-025916-You-Tube.jpg]

these are the nearest to sg, with the rts station below

you refer one surely are those condo facing the cause way which you see opposite if you are at woodlands.