Malaysia’s King Is Facing Pressure Over Possible Najib Pardon

Malaysia’s King Is Facing Pressure Over Possible Najib Pardon

Staunch supporters, opponents weighing in on pardon prospects
Najib would need to apply for pardon before it is considered

must be see how much money Ah Jib give him lor

Got pressure meh.

He is shaking legs and enjoying life lah

Where got pleasure?

(26-08-2022, 08:02 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  must be see how much money Ah Jib give him lor

Rotfl

Let him in jail for a year then consider pardon.

Smile

(26-08-2022, 08:50 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Let him in jail for a year then consider pardon.

If Jib claimed ignorance of involvement but willingly repay $$$ billions to be donated to charity, he will be treated as honest and clean..

After that, anyone who mentioned it will be jailed.

intermission
XRP SEC Gary Gensler must resign
[Image: Screenshot-2022-08-26-at-21-54-10-GESARA-news.png]

There is also a counter petition for the King to NOT pardon Najib. 103,623 people signed so far.

https://www.change.org/p/petisyen-kepada...diampunkan

.how about in Singapore?

Singapore has no Sultan, and if this were to happen here then, how?

Our President represent Sultan isit

(26-08-2022, 08:02 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  must be see how much money Ah Jib give him lor

Ah Jib NO MONEY NOW , you never read his last word , He claim now he is " Lonely " free " Betray "

Because he NO money that why, when you got Money and Power people flock to you like bees.

KNN.. 12 yrs vy cheap already, still want cheaper. OK upsize to 24 yrs if the CJ is Yung Pung How. I remember he always up sentnece those who fail in their appeal.

(27-08-2022, 12:54 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Ah Jib NO MONEY NOW , you never read his last word , He claim now he is " Lonely " free " Betray "

Because he NO money that why, when you got Money and Power people flock to you like bees.

"人算不如天算"

(27-08-2022, 12:58 AM)victortan Wrote:  KNN.. 12 yrs vy cheap already, still want cheaper. OK upsize to 24 yrs if the CJ is Yung Pung How. I remember he always up sentnece those who fail in their appeal.

Maybe not just 12 years , Najab still got charges i remember see tv few days back. After just one day sent to jail, he is back to court for another set of charges and the next is His wife upcoming.

As the day of the Federal Court’s verdict loomed and facing the likelihood of being sent to prison, former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak penned his final words and argued that all he wanted to do was to lead Malaysia with a sincere heart and give its people his best.

In his 46 years in politics, he said he had seen treachery, cruelty, enmity, and sincerity repaid with betrayal. And through it all, he said he could only be himself and be a...

(26-08-2022, 07:56 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Malaysia’s King Is Facing Pressure Over Possible Najib Pardon

Staunch supporters, opponents weighing in on pardon prospects
Najib would need to apply for pardon before it is considered

The King sure pardon Najib one lah! What can they all do leh? The King's say means counted liao lah!

Malaysia’s King maybe will drag the decision and pass the hot potato to the next King.. I remember the king is on rotation basis among the sultans...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(27-08-2022, 11:01 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Malaysia’s King maybe will drag the decision and pass the hot potato to the next King.. I remember the king is on rotation basis among the sultans...

King can kill PM one leh!

(27-08-2022, 11:17 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  King can kill PM one leh!

Anwar survived
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Free Ah Jib!

(27-08-2022, 11:33 AM)icarus Wrote:  Anwar's supporters set the precedence to use the King to release him. No reason for them to be upset now if Najib's supporters will also someday use the King to get him released

Can they arrest or sue the King?

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia’s Election Commission (EC) said all of its state offices are ready to hold the 15th general election (GE15) anytime parliament is dissolved.

The commission’s chairman Abdul Ghani Salleh told Malay daily Utusan Malaysia that 21.1 million people are eligible to vote if the election is called soon.

(27-08-2022, 02:30 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia’s Election Commission (EC) said all of its state offices are ready to hold the 15th general election (GE15) anytime parliament is dissolved.

The commission’s chairman Abdul Ghani Salleh told Malay daily Utusan Malaysia that 21.1 million people are eligible to vote if the election is called soon.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/umn...an-2568266
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

On June 16, the Sultan of Johor, Sultan Ibrahim Almarhum Sultan Iskandar, explained why he did not consent to the Johor State (Amendment) Enactment 2021 to reduce the minimum age of election candidates for the State Legislative Assembly seats from 21 years to 18.

Addressing the opening of the first meeting of the 15th State Legislative Assembly, Sultan Ibrahim reminded that the minimum age to be a Johor state assemblyman still remained at 21.

“On Jan 6 (this year), I had not given my consent to the Enactment amendment as in my opinion, the proposal to reduce the minimum age (for assemblymen) is not in line with the direction of the government that wants leaders of high quality and knowledgeable.

"However, I support the voting right given to individuals aged 18 and above to vote but to become an assemblyman, I think it’s not apt," the Sultan said.

On Jan 6, the Johor State Legislative Assembly approved the enactment to reduce the minimum age of election candidates for the state seats from 21 years to 18.

(27-08-2022, 02:38 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/umn...an-2568266

Kill the dog in water lah!

Malaysia's key political parties hold meetings amid signs of imminent general election
UMNO president Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, Bersatu chairman Muhyiddin Yassin and PKR chief Anwar Ibrahim all made speeches on Saturday, issuing rallying cries ahead of possible national polls.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/mal...15-2905271

(28-08-2022, 10:51 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Malaysia's key political parties hold meetings amid signs of imminent general election
UMNO president Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, Bersatu chairman Muhyiddin Yassin and PKR chief Anwar Ibrahim all made speeches on Saturday, issuing rallying cries ahead of possible national polls.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/mal...15-2905271

Yellow ribbon no problem.

Too early to worry about

Maybe Singapore leaders should help jib