Malaysia Ranked The Third ‘Laziest’ Country

Malaysia Ranked The Third ‘Laziest’ Country In Stanford University Study

https://worldofbuzz.com/malaysia-ranked-...ity-study/
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

They not lazy then I worry
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

An anti Chinese failed Muslim state

Lol I walk almost 7km each day, I'm at least 10kg overweigh and never passed my BMI my entire life. Of course I have lots of chronic ills too...

A study is study afterall...

(15-08-2022, 12:39 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Lol I walk almost 7km each day, I'm at least 10kg overweigh and never passed my BMI my entire life. Of course I have lots of chronic ills too...

Our body has its own Bio weight.
It is in the Gene.
It is very difficult to conquer it.
It needs lot of determination and preserverance.
This is why some ppl are easy to lose weight but not everybody, as everybody has its own bio weight.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

malaysia boleh

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

wantogo there retire?
be like romans do..

Most people there drive everywhere all the time. When people don't take public transport, they walk very little.

(15-08-2022, 12:39 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Lol I walk almost 7km each day, I'm at least 10kg overweigh and never passed my BMI my entire life. Of course I have lots of chronic ills too...

u r living good life.

Smile

Indonesia rank #1.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Do the intermittent fasting on top of your 7km walk. Only eat within the 8hr interval. Go google for more tip online and on YouTube. 
U will be amazed how it can help you to loose weight

Now is that a surprise …. muddysia boleh muddysian lazy bodoh

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(15-08-2022, 09:51 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Malaysia Ranked The Third ‘Laziest’ Country In Stanford University Study

The "lazy" is based on number of steps they take.

Because malaysia has among the highest car ownership and highest double car ownership in the world, they don't walk much.

Malaysians really mess up their health, the pollution environment by not having a good public transport
It is really horrible they don't have good access to public transport and force to go everywhere by car. The consequences are bad
[Image: F509BCs.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Due to Malaysia car industry?

(15-08-2022, 09:44 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  In any given big country people have options like stay away from city Life away from the rat race. Big Grin.

Yes, that why 1=3.25 , SGD 1 = 1 AUD  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Rotfl Bolehland and Bodohland score top marks
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

why do we bother about this ..they have plenty natural resources and can afford to be lazy
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

My friend saw this

100% Confirmed BOTH Malaysian parents

put an elephant inside NTUC push cart

the elephant is not handicap just lazy

[Image: Elephant-in-trolley.jpg]

(15-08-2022, 09:51 AM)Stoki Wrote:  Malaysia Ranked The Third ‘Laziest’ Country In Stanford University Study

Actually the study is not fair. It’s not the whole country. It’s a certain race.
You can sense it here also. They only want fast bucks at minimum work. That’s why many work as Grab delivery and pasar malam food stalls.

Actually we are lucky because of their DNA, otherwise the other races were not able to progress the way we do......

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(11-09-2022, 01:43 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Actually the study is not fair. It’s not the whole country. It’s a certain race.
You can sense it here also. They only want fast bucks at minimum work. That’s why many work as Grab delivery and pasar malam food stalls.

Actually we are lucky because of their DNA, otherwise the other races were not able to progress the way we do......

Actually it could be the same kind of “mentality” also, because of same “ beliefs”
Many years ago, I was invited by my Swiss supplier to go to Egypt to learn about a machine which I intended to buy. A latest model machine was already installed there and I wanted to see how it worked become i m comvinced to buy it.

The Arab workers were operating it, there were several operational steps. Along the way there was some complications, then the supplier’s mechanics got it started again, and the job continued...... there was just one last step to go before the job was completed. Suddenly, a siren went. It was noon, lunch time. And every body just switched off the machines and stopped work! Never mind it will take only a few more minutes to complete the operation. Amazingly, some workers even put down their tools, laid out some mats besides the machine and just lay down to take a nap!!!

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(11-09-2022, 01:43 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Actually the study is not fair. It’s not the whole country. It’s a certain race.

It is the Malaysian Chinese who are getting lazier.

I shared before a Malaysian in F&B who got her PR

but the kitchen short of workers and wanted to transfer her

she said- NO. Why work so hard?

Let me go and dig out that post I wrote 2 mths ago

Even Malaysians with SPM also do not want to do

these lousy jobs that PAP created

(10-05-2022, 01:04 PM)Ola Wrote:  Went out to buy lunch 

and PR from Malaysia was grumbling

Boss wants her to move from frontline service 

to backend central kitchen

to help with catering due to shortage of manpower

(15-08-2022, 11:57 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  An anti Chinese failed Muslim state

Not Anti Chinese ..but corrupt leaders 

but to root out corruption is really hard.. bec they want everyone to progress