Malaysia hopes to revive HSR project as soon as possible

PUTRAJAYA: Malaysia hopes to speed up the revival of the High Speed Railway (HSR) project with Singapore at the earliest date, which will involve some changes, says Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob.

“It is an ongoing discussion. If possible, we want it to be sped up because Malaysia also has plans for a HSR between Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok. If possible, we want to link Bangkok-KL and KL-Singapore,” he said.

The Prime Minister said the government was also looking into the need for a third link between Johor and Singapore to reduce the congestion at the Johor Causeway and the Second Link (Linkedua).

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2...s-possible

They need us more than we need them?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

on off on off scary sial

The HSR is also one of the storm over the horizon. Best is avoid this HSR with Malaysia completely. We dun need this speed shxt....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Stop. HSR at JB. Allow RTS to JB HSR station Clapping

Smile

covid has taught them singkees very important to them

They want money la...

better cancelled

singlon unvaccinated had visited Malaysia at great cost to find out
Malaysia is in deep deep s h i t.
Big Hotels barricaded I had used by VISA at Makhota for the Lau-chia spot.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-08-24-at-08-58-49-Acknow...ow-Out.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-08-24-at-09-04-04-Your-R...eow-Ou.png]

singlon knows everything
I have done Battle.

If not because of one man, the Madhater...

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Last time is it's either RTS or HSR. Now want both?

Obviously, the Bangkok/KL HSR has made Malaysia to revisit the Singapore/KL HSR. Malaysia abandoned the Singapore/KL HSR because they (esp Old Mad) thought they can just upgrade the existing rail system. Now found the option is not cost-effective if they are going for Bangkok/KL HSR because the 2 rail systems don't mix; meaning, a transfer station is required in KL to go to JB. If they just go for KL/JB HSR, not cost-effective because JB does not have enough passenger load.

(24-08-2022, 07:58 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  The HSR is also one of the storm over the horizon. Best is avoid this HSR with Malaysia completely. We dun need this speed shxt....... Big Grin

I tot they happy with 180km/h? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(24-08-2022, 07:51 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  on off on off scary sial

like farking

no in out in out where got shiok

(24-08-2022, 07:58 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  The HSR is also one of the storm over the horizon. Best is avoid this HSR with Malaysia completely. We dun need this speed shxt....... Big Grin

I took a train to JB, it only took 3 mins, why do we need HSR to JB?

Maybe they saw Indonesia’s 350km/hr HSR will be ready by Nov, want to do the same.

(24-08-2022, 08:49 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  They want money la...

And also Sabo us…
We got our mega port and Changi babies.
Can Boh hue their HSR.

https://youtu.be/xnVwtBDcVWI

(24-08-2022, 11:18 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I took a train to JB, it only took 3 mins, why do we need HSR to JB?

yes 

if you are not happy masterbating in HSR to JB
in future you can choose to masterbate in MRT to JB
many masterbating choices

(24-08-2022, 11:26 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  yes 

if you are not happy masterbating in HSR to JB
in future you can choose to masterbate in MRT to JB
many masterbating choices

You are such a stupid idiot, leave me alone and go back to IMH, dunt forget to take your blue pills Opasnie-1

(24-08-2022, 11:26 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://youtu.be/xnVwtBDcVWI

New new port...in Jurong... Clapping