Malaysia lagging behind neighbours due to Najib's corruption: Mahathir

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/malaysia-laggi...45531.html

Really? how much has he forward his countrymen during his leadership? Thinking
Thank God he is a very shortsighted man, only focus on SG. else we all be in trouble... Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

https://thecoverage.my/can-mahathir-expl...ers-money/

if every country is progressing ahead of us then we'd hv to work harder, and lao gay gotta sell more bs. is that ok?

THE ROBBER VS THE THIEF

When Mahathir was PM of Malaysia, he was busy dealing with Singapore's water issue and KTM issue!

No time for other things! Rotfl

https://buletinonlines.net/v7/index.php/...ok-was-30/

Recently, I was shocked to watch the Bloomberg interview with Francis Yeoh where it was revealed by Haslinda Amin that Francis Yeoh has benefitted so much from “his friend in powerful places” that today “more than 70% of YTL profits come from the power plants”.

Francis also made a gaffe when he said that it was ok working with the former Prime Minister because all Mahathir did was to take 30%. It was more than a Freudian slip as Francis specifically said “HE taxes 30%” and not that it was taxed by the government.

We have been wrong all these while! He is not Mr 10%! He is Mr 30%!  Laughing

Yes

Cause malaysiavPM is all from jail
Either after and before becoming PM

And Najib was handpicked by who to be future PM?

(21-07-2022, 02:19 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  if every country is progressing ahead of us then we'd hv to work harder, and lao gay gotta sell more bs. is that ok?

No worry.

Msia will always sacrifice economic growth and the nation future for Malay dominance. 

It's the reason why SG even exist.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(25-05-2023, 01:32 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  No worry.

Msia will always sacrifice economic growth and the nation future for Malay dominance. 

It's the reason why SG even exist.

Muslim country for Muslim

No dogs and Haram allowed!

Under Anwar Ringgit now $3.42.

Where Malaysia is has little to do with Malsysian leadership which has neither been a hindrance nor nurturing.

There are only 5 developed economies in Asia ...Taiwan Japan S. Korea ..HK and Singapore.

Singapore & HK position themselves as financial centers.

There rest are high tech exporters.

Malaysia is mainly a commodities exporter
It has low tech exports and cannot move up the value chain

Whether Najb or Anwar run the place all these won't change for a long time

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

jho low is not caught

people do not want to invest in malaysia

cause like the MH370 missing and still missing
people are scare their investment go missing in the next jho low

(25-05-2023, 02:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Whether Najb or Anwar run the place all these won't change for a long time

If only they allow non-Malay to top the govt (read main decision making entities not there to make up the numbers yes man) think Msia fortunes will turn around and Sporean rush to go into Msia work and earn MYR monies instead. Will they allow or not in the first place? They hold their sovereignty very high in their list so no way. Then so be it let SGD rise until 1 SGD 5 MYR or heck easier to count would be 1 SGD 10 MYR ? I can see in my lifetime?

in malaysia

two wrongs can made in right

[Image: pj_v3r.gif]