Malaysia to differentiate between Vaccinated and Unvax

[Image: 8oQlvVC.jpg]

Malaysia eased virus restrictions for those who have completed the full vaccination regime, allowing them to cross state borders and dine at restaurants as authorities seek to re-open the economy.

Long-distance spouses can travel to see each other from Aug. 10, and parents can visit children who are below 18, Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin said in a televised broadcast on Sunday. Malaysians returning from overseas only need to quarantine at home, he said.

Malaysia is charting a path toward living with the virus even as daily cases remain high, following Singapore in using vaccination levels as the key to providing more leeway and privileges. The development comes just days after Malaysia’s health ministry urged caution against lifting curbs for fully-inoculated people, as new cases topped 20,000 for a second straight day on Friday. Sunday’s tally was at 18,688.

ADPAIF
by PAIF
How Does Rising US Inflation Affect Asian Bonds?
Inflation has surged in the US on the back of a strong economic recovery. What are the implications for fixed-income investors?

The gamble is greater for Malaysia though with its fully-vaccinated population at a level that’s less than half of its neighbor’s. It has over 224,000 active virus cases compared with about 2,000 in Singapore.

About 31% of Malaysia’s adult population has received both vaccine doses, while 64% have gotten at least one dose, according to the health ministry. Singapore aims to vaccinate 80% of its population by early next month, while Malaysia expects to inoculate 60% of its adults by end-September.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...e-in-perks

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Dun talkb abt boeh land. They always copycat. When policy is mismatched , severe negative result will follow.

SG is lightly subtlely doing the same also

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

So vaccinated can go JB  Clapping

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Unvaxxed people can't even threaten to take their business to JB if they can't dine-in in SG. Not welcomed in Msia. So poor thing.

(09-08-2021, 10:22 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Unvaxxed people can't even threaten to take their business to JB if they can't dine-in in SG. Not welcomed in Msia. So poor thing.

Bery naughty for you to rub it in  Devil

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

We should be happy for the hawkers in coffeeshop and hawker centre..

Govt is forcing 30% business to them without having to spend a single cent..

Anyway, quite a number of hawkers are suffering due to no dine in policy..

So kill 2 birds with 1 stone..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..