Trade deficit : New record in US history!
Rainbow 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-t...109b-march

March was the first time in U.S. history that a monthly deficit surpassed $100 billion. The trade deficit refers to the gap between how much America purchases from other countries versus what it sells abroad.
[+] 3 users Like cityhantam's post

天天硬事1959期——01 美国逆差达到历史新高,美元还能对外支付买到更多东西美元才有价值,除非天降猛人才能救得了美国逆差 02 美国之音讨论如何让台湾和美国对大陆划禁飞区,最终得出结论台湾可以自己划

if they dun sell weapons, it'll be much worse off

Indi also :

【on.cc東網】東網點評:中印雙邊貿易飆升 不受邊境衝突影響

Many see trade deficit as weakness..
Japan had massive trade deficit with US....in the end look at what happened to Japan.

When a country has trade surplus with US means they depend on US buying power to sustain their economy....US has the most money due to the wealth if built up and USD hegemony.

When trade ties are cut it is the country with big trade surplus that see its economy collapse because suddenly there is no demand for its goods.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(05-05-2022, 04:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Many see trade deficit as weakness..
Japan had massive trade deficit with US....in the end look at what happened to Japan.

When a country has trade surplus with US means they depend on US buying power to sustain their economy....US has the most money due to the wealth if built up and USD hegemony.

When trade ties are cut it is the country with big trade surplus that see its economy collapse because suddenly there is no demand for its goods.

So, when will China collapse?

(05-05-2022, 04:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Many see trade deficit as weakness..

好样子,你这只好狗。 Clapping Laughing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

No problem lah. When the economy grows bigger and bigger, it becomes a very small % of GDP.

Last time richest man was worth what? $10bn? Now almost $300bn.

(05-05-2022, 01:42 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/us-t...109b-march

March was the first time in U.S. history that a monthly deficit surpassed $100 billion. The trade deficit refers to the gap between how much America purchases from other countries versus what it sells abroad.
Whoa .... but according to the goon gang kokee way the new clown reddishflash or something ... claimed it was China was going to collapse! 

I wonder ALOUD - WHICH COUNTRY HAS THE LARGEST DEBT!?
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

拜登要取消對華產品關稅,耶倫與戴琪內訌,對中國最狠的是華人?【傅前哨】