Malaysian Chinese got 9As for SPM, excelled in ECA & still couldn’t get a scholarship

AnWar still sleeping

One of many: This Malaysian Chinese got 9As for SPM, excelled in ECA & still couldn’t get a scholarship from JPA

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/one-many-malay...13950.html
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

Aiya, come to SG university lah. Their loss is our gain.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Aiyah come SG sure can get lah. Give u salary somemore.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(03-01-2023, 04:52 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Aiya, come to SG university lah. Their loss is our gain.

Boleh loss is reddot gain ever since independent.

Hahaha... come SG. Our gains. Many pretti Msia gals... esp Ipoh and Penang.

Smile

(03-01-2023, 05:18 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Hahaha... come SG. Our gains. Many pretti Msia gals... esp Ipoh and Penang.

We welcome pretty and smart girls from MY........... Laughing Gesti-109

This type come sinkie land I welcome..

Not because pretty or what, but it is at least a genuine talent that we can try to invest in and at least we don't need to worry they want to go back to boleh land..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(03-01-2023, 09:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  This type come sinkie land I welcome..

Not because pretty or what, but it is at least a genuine talent that we can try to invest in and at least we don't need to worry they want to go back to boleh land..

This I agree......... Clapping

They already ask Cina Balik Kampung from their land so soon Msia will be all their ppl. They already import Indon to bolster their population.

(03-01-2023, 10:04 PM)sgh Wrote:  They already ask Cina Balik Kampung from their land so soon Msia will be all their ppl. They already import Indon to bolster their population.

They will regret doing this............. Angry

(03-01-2023, 10:09 PM)debono Wrote:  They will regret doing this............. Angry

Sg doing to do something? 

Many here have false expectation on Anwar.   Laughing

(03-01-2023, 10:04 PM)sgh Wrote:  They already ask Cina Balik Kampung from their land so soon Msia will be all their ppl. They already import Indon to bolster their population.

Pity those Chinese there ruling by brainless people

(03-01-2023, 10:11 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Pity those Chinese there ruling by brainless people

To be fair if the Chinese don't give monies and feed them until they lazy maybe stand a chance. Also Chinese male must serve NS to show the Malay we also defend our nation

The less progressive they are, the better for other countries .
More rustic, original and cheaper place for tourists to visit.

(03-01-2023, 10:11 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Sg doing to do something? 

Many here have false expectation on Anwar.   Laughing

Mr Anwar is to be put to a test, whether this girl can be admitted to a Malaysian university........? Clapping Laughter-68

(03-01-2023, 10:16 PM)sgh Wrote:  To be fair if the Chinese don't give monies and feed them until they lazy maybe stand a chance. Also Chinese male must serve NS to show the Malay we also defend our nation

If Chinese are majority in Malaysia like SG sure they are more than willing to defend their nation, also isnt Chinese no need to pay tax?  by the way, why Chinese there must need to show something to Malay? why Malay no need to show something to Chinese? LoL

(03-01-2023, 10:26 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  If Chinese are majority in Malaysia like SG sure they are more than willing to defend their nation, also isnt Chinese no need to pay tax?  by the way, why Chinese there must need to show something to Malay? why Malay no need to show something to Chinese? LoL

Majority rules............... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

over there scholarship are giving to those who pass allah test

no allah test no scholarship

(03-01-2023, 10:21 PM)debono Wrote:  Mr Anwar is to be put to a test, whether this girl can be admitted to a Malaysian university........? Clapping Laughter-68

Do not be naïve, you are old enough to know his focus is elsewhere. 
Not known is she coming from well off family. 

The article did not tell. Also saw a few mistakes in the article. 
The author not serious. So I also not serious.

(03-01-2023, 10:11 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Pity those Chinese there ruling by brainless people

Actually the Chinese there very happy they are surrounded by insecured useless bums. The really good Chinese ended up as big time biz men. The less solid ones left Malaysia for greener pastures to work and earn big money. Then many can return to hometown to retire big surrounded by the poor F...k bumi... Lol

Maybe they really care about her, dun want to waste her talent in some low ranking u

(03-01-2023, 11:34 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Maybe they really care about her, dun want to waste her talent in some low ranking u

Msia also put SG interest at heart. Caring is sharing.

Smile

(03-01-2023, 10:26 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  If Chinese are majority in Malaysia like SG sure they are more than willing to defend their nation, also isnt Chinese no need to pay tax?  by the way, why Chinese there must need to show something to Malay? why Malay no need to show something to Chinese? LoL

Lahad Datu incident they die their sons show already. Chinese sons no die so they buay song. You don't want to die your sons then give me monies as compensation and that include preferential treatment like Uni enrolment.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Lah...u_standoff

(03-01-2023, 11:29 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Actually the Chinese there very happy they are surrounded by insecured useless bums. The really good Chinese ended up as big time biz men. The less solid ones left Malaysia for greener pastures to work and earn big money. Then many can return to hometown to retire big surrounded by the poor F...k bumi... Lol

When there is nothing happened some Chinese there maybe very happy, but if there is something wrong then there will a difference story. Some of my friends in Malaysia and Indonesia told me  Big Grin

(03-01-2023, 04:52 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Aiya, come to SG university lah. Their loss is our gain.

SPORE GOVT ALREADY GIVEN PROVISIONAL APPROVAL FOR HER

actually ...the more disadvantages the Chinese is, the more hungry they are, the harder and smarter they work

Hungry people never settle ..they keep climbing ..out of the shit hole they were born with

a good example is the ISS

when China was denied partnership , the didnt bitch or cry, they kept working on it and today China has their very own space station
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

WUMAO INCOME OPPORTUNITY THREAD!!! TIME TO STIR RACE UNTIL LAO SAI!!

WOOOOOOT!!

Gesti-109

But on a serious note, why Wumaos don’t recommend she permanently move to 祖国?

World’s loss is China’s gain mah.

(04-01-2023, 08:44 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  WUMAO INCOME OPPORTUNITY THREAD!!! TIME TO STIR RACE UNTIL LAO SAI!!

WOOOOOOT!!

Gesti-109

Th most hypocritical Chinese hater in this forum say other people stir race issue  Laughter-13

(04-01-2023, 08:46 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  But on a serious note, why Wumaos don’t recommend she permanently move to 祖国?

World’s loss is China’s gain mah.

Hows yr life in New Delhi recently?  Big Grin