Now ch 8 show that repeat program on tv station

Just now show LKY cry on tv

Prefer now Channel 5 Angels and Demons Catholic theme movie nice from Dan Brown. Repeat but I like the storyline

(10-03-2024, 11:32 PM)sgh Wrote:  Prefer now Channel 5 Angels and Demons Catholic theme movie nice from Dan Brown. Repeat but I like the storyline

now repeat last friday program talk about why people mad about Taylor Swift.

Catholic priest supposed to be celibate like monks and nuns. It is a calling they say.

(10-03-2024, 11:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  Catholic priest supposed to be celibate like monks and nuns. It is a calling they say.

that one is like repeat drama is it.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

All Catholics are Christians but not all Christians are Catholics. So there is a difference and back in the Crusades wars I read they are Catholics so make me confused the warring Templar Knights are Catholics in specific? Was there even internal war between Catholics and Christians in the different Crusades wars of those ancient times?

(10-03-2024, 11:49 PM)sgh Wrote:  All Catholics are Christians but not all Christians are Catholics. So there is a difference and back in the Crusades wars I read they are Catholics so make me confused the warring Templar Knights are Catholics in specific? Was there even internal war between Catholics and Christians in the different Crusades wars of those ancient times?

last time get to know one guy is christian , he say Catholics side is like " anyhow not strict. "

wow now ch 8 repeat that Epic drama TPH is a bad guy.

(10-03-2024, 11:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  last time get to know one guy is christian , he say Catholics side is like " anyhow not strict. "

Wonder of internet. They fight each other indeed look for keyword Thirty Years War. Protestant vs Catholic.

still got ppl watch tv?

(11-03-2024, 07:50 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  still got ppl watch tv?
Yes.... Rotfl and abit for news
[Image: happy-dance.gif]