Malaysian man dies after choking on Ang Ku Kueh

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/malaysian-man-...59294.html
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(02-02-2023, 03:55 PM)Levin Wrote:  https://sg.news.yahoo.com/malaysian-man-...59294.html

His time's up.
can run   to the tap do a bj to flush his throat.
[+] 1 user Likes Rubitin's post

sticky stuck at throat
eat too much at one time
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

the food did not go down the digestive tract but esophagus

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

https://youtu.be/SwJlZnu05Cw

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(02-02-2023, 03:55 PM)Levin Wrote:  https://sg.news.yahoo.com/malaysian-man-...59294.html

The culprit lah! Sad

(02-02-2023, 06:03 PM)Ola Wrote:  the food did not go down the digestive tract but esophagus

The oesophagus is the gullet that brings food to the stomach lah! Big Grin But that kueh went into his trachea or windpipe which goes to his lungs lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(02-02-2023, 05:45 PM)Talent Wrote:  sticky stuck at throat
eat too much at one time

Tell you don't talk and laugh when you eat you don't believe lah! Big Grin

(02-02-2023, 07:09 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  The oesophagus is the gullet that brings food to the stomach lah! Big Grin But that kueh went into his trachea or windpipe which goes to his lungs lah!

You got it right. must have had some lessons in biology........................... Clapping nudie
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

RIP old man

This clearly tells you that if there was a creator, it is imperfect

For example, how can the reproductive organ be the same organ for peeing?

The same inlet for food is used for breathing and can kill some more if took the wrong route

This creator EPIC FAIL Biology
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(02-02-2023, 07:16 PM)debono Wrote:  You got it right. must have had some lessons in biology........................... Clapping nudie

If you don't know your own body well very dangerous leh! Big Grin

Is not in competition why eat so fast ?...

Also this choking can ask others to help use hand fingers to induce vomiting.....

(03-02-2023, 07:19 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Also this choking can ask others to help use hand fingers to induce vomiting.....
Old man no teeth eat sticky ang ku kueh very dangerous. The sticky kueh if not chewed properly can easily get stuck in the throat and choke the airpipe which will suffocate him to death.

Need someone to stand behind him and hug him with his arms wrap around his Solar plex just below the ribcage and jerk backward and upward to cause the patient air to throw out. ... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

When your time is up your time is up Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-02-2023, 07:35 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  When your time is up your time is up Big Grin

Last time one of my friends died of saliva choking during sleep. Really unbelievable.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(03-02-2023, 07:44 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Last time one of my friends died of saliva choking during sleep. Really unbelievable.

Actually when I gulp down water, I have also choked on a few occasions.  Nowadays take very small sips after a run.  Don’t want to meet my maker, not just yet.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-02-2023, 07:50 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually when I gulp down water, I have also choked on a few occasions.  Nowadays take very small sips after a run.  Don’t want to meet my maker, not just yet.

Yeah, always take small sips. Not just after a run. And do not have the cup above 90 degrees from the floor at least initially.

ang ku kueh is serious business.

(03-02-2023, 08:06 AM)Levin Wrote:  Yeah, always take small sips. Not just after a run. And do not have the cup above 90 degrees from the floor at least initially.
Cannot visualize those 90 degrees thing. Can give a rough sketch for my learning? .... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(03-02-2023, 07:35 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  When your time is up your time is up Big Grin

It is written in the book....................... Laughing nudie

(03-02-2023, 09:51 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Cannot visualize those 90 degrees thing. Can give a rough sketch for my learning? .... Thinking

Paiseh. Not 90 degrees from the floor. Should be 90 degrees from the body. I should have wrote it should not be more than zero degree from the floor. Not sure if that helps.

normally ppl die becos fish ball.