Malaysian man working in Singapore spends $13 daily for food and transport

https://mothership.sg/2023/09/malaysian-...singapore/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Spend about Sgd 600 per month ; take home pay about Sgd 2700 after deduction of CPF ....but the living standard in Johore not cheap too!!...

From a executive flat to 3 rms flat profit little after deduction of HDB loan repayment ; CPF and levy of new flat....5354 still got money to invest meh...

singlion thinks sgBUTT get it on the low side
13 singing dola not enough if u work hard
dat amt is for singlion to buy 2 packet of kway tiao with chicken for 2 meal and kopi
and sleeping all day long.
everyday like dat can get scurvy so need to buy fruits
Above just to maintain bodily functions on the bio.
getting rid of toxins add to the burden like a bottle of baking soda to adjust acidity

singlion an IT AI expert wants a hi speed disk
but has to curtail his wants
singlion testing all the time.
has to use old microcards old usb drives old ssd drive even after being warn of impending failure
try asking anyone wat is inwards blackhole.
and AI is just collecting and manupulating data.

(13-09-2023, 06:02 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  I was like him, a Malaysian PR working in Singapore

After I graduated from NTU in 1987

My first job after I graduated, monthly pay only $850

Rent was $150 a month, sharing a common bedroom with a male friend 

I applied for an internship with AT&T in New York and was successful

Although I took 5 years to complete a 4 years Electrical & Electronics Engineering course at NTU

After I returned from my 20 weeks internship with AT&T 

I was hired by AT&T Singapore, monthly pay $1,900 a month

After savings for 7 years, with the help of CPF

I bought a HDB executive maisonette at Teban Gardens for $185K around end 1991

And proposed to my girlfriend and got married and my HOUSING in Singapore was FREE FOR A LIFETIME

With NET PROFITS as I sold my 1st HDB flat for $385K around end 1998 after owning it for 6 years

And bought a 3 rm HDB flat for $123K with the profits from the sale of my executive flat

Thank you PAP, thank you HDB, thank you CPF

High cost of living is not a falsehood propagated by me.

It is measured by economists who say we have high cost of living.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Such fortunate Malaysians. I believe thousands are like him enjoying the Benefits of Singapore.

He can cut down further vmby making food and packing it for lunch.

He is degree holder with Civil Engjneering degree. So $3700 is consideer very high pay professional.

It is quite comfortable as he can save on rental by staying in JB and commuting to stay in capsule hotel in Singaoore.

(13-09-2023, 10:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He can cut down further vmby making food and packing it for lunch.

He is degree holder with Civil Engjneering degree. So $3700 is consideer very high pay professional.

It is quite comfortable as he can save on rental by staying in JB and commuting to stay in capsule hotel in Singaoore.

Spore classify the work pass based on pay too. We have WP for those no study book type. SPass, EP and above for got study book like Uni graduate for his case. 3.7K should be SPass. If he hardworking maybe get employer to apply EP haha.

(13-09-2023, 08:16 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  High cost of living is not a falsehood propagated by me.

It is measured by economists who say we have high cost of living.

The stupidity of JAC Lau is amazing

Nothing wrong calling them Malaysian Robbers= Traitors 

Earn $ here but spend in home town

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

You watch the video, he actually spends alot of outside food ...by cutting down he can keep his spending to $8 ....by packing his own sandwich. ...since he stay in capsule hotel he has no kitchen but packing a sandwich is still doable. That is what I did last time. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@jonlzx/video/727...5355485441?

Eat nasi Lamar still cheap that time ...$1.50 got kunning fish and ground nuts plus cucumber....

The forumers here not interested....