Malaysian netizens reject claim that nasi lemak 'most delicious in S'pore'

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/na...ia-2191311
[+] 1 user Likes Everything Everywhere's post

Totally agreed
Nasi lemak here no coconut smell, the chilli sauce is nothing like authentic version in Malaysia, which has onion in it and the taste is very different
I guarantee 99% Singaporean never tried malaysia nasi lemak, because you to go far north, which most peoples will never travel that far, so if you never try other peoples nasi lemak, how can you say you are the best when you only eat own self made nasi lemak?
Don't tell me you ate whole Singapore nasi lemak like the food blogger here, what's the difference nasi lemak from east to west
Still the same

sorry nasi lemak aunty had earned enough to retire not taking 2nd term.

Crave nasi lemak taste like sh*t.

Hope that tw mei mei do a E. Coli tests for all the nasi lemek stalls, see who's the cleanest

(13-06-2023, 08:02 PM)Everything Everywhere Wrote:  https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/na...ia-2191311

Nasi Lemak is Singapore food lah! Big Grin Malaysia copy us one lah!

It’s the chillie that brings up the flavour
Most nasi lemak Chillies not nice

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Low ses food just anyhow eat can already. Quarrel for what

Lets not engaged muddysia on these childish "food war". They have an inferiority complex and are insecure about themselves especially SG is involved.
They can't compete things that are meaningful so use food to make themselves feel good

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(14-06-2023, 11:58 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Nasi Lemak is Singapore food lah! Big Grin Malaysia copy us one lah!

Yea, Taiwan belong to China Laughing

Smile

This clearly shows how small and insecure they are about themselves. She just said nasi lemak 'most delicious breakfast in S'pore'... she did even compare to anyone or claim the best in the world. She SAID .... in SG .... maybe muddysian need to improve on their England

(14-06-2023, 01:46 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Yea, Taiwan belong to China  Laughing

Taiwan 🇹🇼 belongs to Taiwan 🇹🇼 China 🇨🇳 belongs to China 🇨🇳 lah! Big Grin Even the flags are different leh!  Laughing

Aiya, doesn't matter lah. Taiwan numbo one, Malaysia aso numo one, everyone numbo one... no need to quarrel lah
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(14-06-2023, 02:17 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya, doesn't matter lah. Taiwan numbo one, Malaysia aso numo one, everyone numbo one... no need to quarrel lah

Singapore 🇸🇬 is the BEST of the best lah! Big Grin

(14-06-2023, 02:12 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Taiwan 🇹🇼 belongs to Taiwan 🇹🇼 China 🇨🇳 belongs to China 🇨🇳 lah! Big Grin Even the flags are different leh!  Laughing

So these are all different countries?

[Image: 61-FR8-Np-Sp-L.jpg]

[Image: 800px-Flag-of-New-York-City-svg.png]

[Image: 1200px-Flag-of-the-United-States-svg.png]

pichost

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Nasi lemak originate from northern Sumatra.