Male diving instructor arrested in MY for inappropriately kissing woman underwater
Information 

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/male-diving-in...59634.html
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

Sorry..technically how to kiss underwater with mask and oxygen tube?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Another Stupid man Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(09-05-2023, 01:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Sorry..technically how to kiss underwater with mask and oxygen tube?

The mouth can be free easily simply by removing the oxygen mouthpiece.

You technically failed!  Rotfl

(09-05-2023, 01:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Sorry..technically how to kiss underwater with mask and oxygen tube?

You never saw movie when oxygen run low one man will take out and give to the other lady so she can breathe? Should be during this manuvoer he steal a kiss ?

got kiss this type of girl a not

[Image: 2_t.jpg]

(09-05-2023, 01:17 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  The mouth can be free easily simply by removing the oxygen mouthpiece.

You technically failed!  Rotfl

He is a BBFA with dreams that must be treaded on carefully and tenderly. 

He had never kissed...panty. 

Oh wait. Prostitutes from China many many.  Big Grin

(09-05-2023, 01:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He is a BBFA with dreams that must be treaded on carefully and tenderly. 

He had never kissed...panty. 

Oh wait. Prostitutes from China many many.  Big Grin

Prostitutes all countries have not just China. In fact cecaland a lot too but a bit tanned so may fetch lower price.

(09-05-2023, 01:37 PM)sgh Wrote:  Prostitutes all countries have not just China. In fact cecaland a lot too but a bit tanned so may fetch lower price.

You seem to know a great deal about prostitutes and how much they cost. Amazing!  Rotfl

(09-05-2023, 01:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You seem to know a great deal about prostitutes and how much they cost. Amazing!  Rotfl

You got serve army or not? If got serve then nights off oldbird never bring you to open up your eyes meh?

(09-05-2023, 12:20 PM)theold Wrote:  https://sg.yahoo.com/news/male-diving-in...59634.html

initially i read it as kissing woman underwear

(09-05-2023, 01:41 PM)sgh Wrote:  You got serve army or not? If got serve then nights off oldbird never bring you to open up your eyes meh?

NS started in... 1968?

Do you know how old I was at that time?  Rolleyes

(09-05-2023, 01:45 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  initially i read it as kissing woman underwear
See how our brain play tricks. 
It happened to me too. 😂
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

Who will take the kind of picture ah