Male hotel staffer enters woman's room at midnight to deliver fruit platter

A woman is seeking compensation from a hotel in China after a security guard used a master key to enter her room at midnight while she was in bed in the dark, reportedly to serve her fruit, The Beijing News reported on January 16.

The woman, surnamed Ni, was staying at the All Seasons Hotel in Hohhot, in northern China's Inner Mongolia autonomous region, when the man entered her room on January 10 while she was alone and left her terrified, she said.

The guard, who was standing in for housekeeping that night, left the room shortly after entering and leaving the fruit platter.

"At around midnight, I heard a knock at the door. I asked who it was, and a man answered that he was serving fruit. I said I didn't need it because I had already gone to bed to sleep," Ni said.

"However, he still opened my door using his key card and entered my room," she said, "I was really scared because the room was dark. Only the light in the bathroom was on."

"I kept asking him what he wanted and telling him I didn't need the fruit. After about 20 seconds, he walked out."

Ni said the incident had left her traumatised, and said she wanted an apology from the hotel and compensation of 20,000 yuan (US$3,000).

https://www.scmp.com/news/people-culture...m-midnight

No order why want to deliver the fruits ? She want duck service ,see the guard not handsome maybe...

(26-01-2023, 05:59 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  No order why want to deliver the fruits ? She want duck service ,see the guard not handsome maybe...

He got ask her . want DS?.

His kkj too small cannot fulfill her la kopi hole Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin