Mama Mia: Here We Go Again

Channel 5 now showing. Second movie all is Abba songs. Those Abba lovers will love it. Their songs very catchy rhythm. They win that competition that year is when I was born haha

Not a repeat show??

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I know them from this song Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight. Lady sing and funny lyrics haha

Greece is such a beautiful place Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-04-2023, 11:30 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Greece is such a beautiful place Big Grin

In reality all four of them they are former hubby and wife pair but all broke up no reunion. Best Swedish band besides Roxeatte.

Abba songs usually love songs for sad and happy. Ladies listen to Angeleyes and caution yourself don't look into his Angeleyes and you will pay the price!

(23-04-2023, 11:47 PM)sgh Wrote:  In reality all four of them they are former hubby and wife pair but all broke up no reunion. Best Swedish band besides Roxeatte.

Abba songs usually love songs for sad and happy. Ladies listen to Angeleyes and caution yourself don't look into his Angeleyes and you will pay the price!

There is one more famous Swedish band that I like... Ace Of Base Big Grin

time to sleep...after listening.

Very apt this movie's last song Super Trooper. On November 29, 1980, it became Abba's final UK No.1.