chinese restaurant won't hire anyone above 55!!!!!

[Image: ecFom4i.png]

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/jobs-cl...reans-only

very low pay. hours after 44 hrs week is consider ot. ot at 1.5 rate. 72-44 = 28
if they do that for 3 weeks it will exceed max ot per month allow.

current offer in market for food services is about $14 hour + cpf.
slave driver tell them go home.
no permit for them to employ foreign worker. make sure any singapore worker no shadow one in order to get permit.

Thats becos Chinese believe one should retire by 55 and go long holidays. Unlike PAP tell u go pick carton boxes....till u mati.
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

(18-02-2023, 10:07 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Thats becos Chinese believe one should retire by 55 and go long holidays. Unlike PAP tell u go pick carton boxes....till u mati.

u are right

soon mom will invite the boss for coffee on age discrimiation

(18-02-2023, 10:07 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Thats becos Chinese believe one should retire by 55 and go long holidays. Unlike PAP tell u go pick carton boxes....till u mati.

Lai liao lai liao.

Excuses lai liao.

(18-02-2023, 10:37 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Lai liao lai liao.

Excuses lai liao.

Don't suck my cok hor. Rotfl

Their target is not sinkies, but Msians and ATs. Besides, it is MOM that may not approve work permits for people older than 50.

PRC usually don't work past that age if I'm not wrong lah! Big Grin Supposed to be retirement age liao lah!

Ah tiong PRC like that one....bad upbringing culture...
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

(18-02-2023, 11:00 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Ah tiong PRC like that one....bad upbringing culture...

We are Singapore Chinese not China Chinese lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(18-02-2023, 11:03 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  We are Singapore Chinese not China Chinese lah! Big Grin

Many low ses sinkee here think they are ah tiong blood...sibei jiatlat la..game over for them liao la...

(18-02-2023, 11:05 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Many low ses sinkee here think they are ah tiong blood...sibei jiatlat la..game over for them liao la...

Yours got ahnn blood. Rotfl

Should report this to MOM

Age Discrimination is so real in SG

No $2k fine just complain to TAFEP/ TADM

useless as always for many years

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Honestly speaking if you are the Boss will most likely do the same.

Don't be " Fool " you see why Fast food can afford to hire elderly. They " hire so call local " so can hire foreigners.
This is why you see lots of Pinoy in Fast foods.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(18-02-2023, 03:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Honestly speaking if you are the Boss will most likely do the same.

Don't be " Fool " you see why Fast food can afford to hire elderly. They " hire so call local " so can hire foreigners.

Quite true, they employ elderly so that they can meet the foreign workers quotas............................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-02-2023, 11:00 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Ah tiong PRC like that one....bad upbringing culture...

They discriminate others, can.

Others discriminate against them, unleash wumaos.

(18-02-2023, 12:20 AM)Reddishday Wrote:  [Image: ecFom4i.png]

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/jobs-cl...reans-only

I won't hire anyone above 25

(18-02-2023, 04:16 PM)XiXiPee Wrote:  I won't hire anyone above 25

You are the minority...............at age 25 is the most productive age............... Big Grin

is the advertisement for singapore. if for singapore then follow the singapore law.
if not for singapore why post that. to stir shit and create trouble?

(18-02-2023, 08:05 PM)debono Wrote:  You are the minority...............at age 25 is the most productive age............... Big Grin

i mean 25 still can after that cannot

[Image: E25-B64-B4-0-B86-4-ABE-8045-621715-A068-F5.jpg]

(18-02-2023, 08:28 PM)sclim Wrote:  is the advertisement for singapore. if for singapore then follow the singapore law.
if not for singapore why post that. to stir shit and create trouble?

Ad got say for foreigners only? Thinking

(18-02-2023, 03:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Honestly speaking if you are the Boss will most likely do the same.

True .. pretty much same for all other companies..
even the ones I've worked at .. and I am one that is hired for foreigner headcount.