ELDERLY MAN DIED ALONE AT HOME, PLANTS OUTSIDE STARTED WILTING BEFORE BODY FOUND

ELDERLY MAN DIED ALONE AT HOME, PLANTS OUTSIDE STARTED WILTING BEFORE BODY FOUND

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c..._id=107693
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Plants also know owner is dead

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(26-06-2023, 02:10 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Plants also know owner is dead

this show that he died peacefully and someone take him to heaven

the plant saw the whole thing
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

With such hot weather recently many plants need to be watered daily. Dun read so much into this thinking that the plants wilt cos they know that their owner has passed on.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

It's a gd idea to give each unit some plants to take care of. If plants starting to wilt, neighbors quickly alert the authorities to check on the owners

Some plants can survive without water for weeks

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

So what's the story? The dead body became fertilizer for the plant?

Confused

Last time something similar but this time the corpse no smell so no one know until a few years later. Why guess is a few year is becuz police force in saw the wall calendar those one day over can tear off one page that kind stopped at year XXX. It seems the monthly conservancy etc fees is auto-deduct by Giro so no one notice he is gone?

Moral of the story is...

Dead man cannot water his plants.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Those keep plant cactus how

Aiya these lau kok kok boomers die off quickly also goot lah.  I find them unreasonable and incorrigible.  They will without a care talk loudly in the library on their handphones or with their nearby friend(s).  And sneeze or cough loudly in the hawker centre without covering their mouths in the direction of other diners. Or just non stop puffing away with wild abandon.  Or shit in the jaccuzi or swimming pool (although the culpits have never been caught so dunno ish ahpek or young pranksters).  I am inclined to think ish the former.

Basically making a nuisance of themselves and to others, thinking it is their God given right since they lived up to so old.  Basically very self entitled.

Sometimes I really want to walk up to them and say you eat so much rice already, you so old already still dunno how to behave in public har.

So they die faster ish for the betterer Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-06-2023, 02:10 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Plants also know owner is dead

(26-06-2023, 02:18 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  this show that he died peacefully and someone take him to heaven

the plant saw the whole thing

Nobody waters the plant of course something is wrong lah! Big Grin

Singapore becomes so advance that plant can start reflecting the health and condition of its owner. 

Maybe every elderly man/woman should carry a pot of flowers anywhere he/she goes.

(26-06-2023, 03:48 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Nobody waters the plant of course something is wrong lah! Big Grin

Often owner away in JB

(26-06-2023, 04:07 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Often owner away in JB

If you sleep with your plants at night 1 day you will also die lah! Big Grin At night plants need O2 oxygen only daytime they need CO2 carbon dioxide lah! Your plants take away your O2 and give you CO2 you die lor!

The truth is there's a lack of community social or no govt healthcare services provide regular checks on elderly and visiting sick people @ home.

You die your biz
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

Why is everyone getting excited?

It has been happening and nothing has been done.
No sign of any improvement.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(26-06-2023, 04:15 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .

Why is everyone getting excited?

It has been happening and nothing has been done.
No sign of any improvement.

Such things as life and death happens everyday everywhere to everyone lah! Big Grin But since it's mentioned here so it's a hot topic liao lah!

(26-06-2023, 03:39 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Aiya these lau kok kok boomers die off quickly also goot lah.  I find them unreasonable and incorrigible.  They will without a care talk loudly in the library on their handphones or with their nearby friend(s).  And sneeze or cough loudly in the hawker centre without covering their mouths in the direction of other diners. Or just non stop puffing away with wild abandon.  Or shit in the jaccuzi or swimming pool (although the culpits have never been caught so dunno ish ahpek or young pranksters).  I am inclined to think ish the former.

Basically making a nuisance of themselves and to others, thinking it is their God given right since they lived up to so old.  Basically very self entitled.

Sometimes I really want to walk up to them and say you eat so much rice already, you so old already still dunno how to behave in public har.

Appears to be a loner since no acquaintances checked on him. Kept to himself so unlikely to be those boorish ah chek who rant loudly on their hp in library. I witnessed 1 uncle who shouted on his phone in the library and when told to take it outside the library by the staff, started verbally abusing the poor lady instead. No one came to defend her sadly.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(26-06-2023, 04:27 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Appears to be a loner since no acquaintances checked on him. Kept to himself so unlikely to be those boorish ah chek who rant loudly on their hp in library. I witnessed 1 uncle who shouted on his phone in the library and when told to take it outside the library by the staff, started verbally abusing the poor lady instead. No one came to defend her sadly.

Sad….  Life is like that  Sleepy

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-06-2023, 03:39 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Aiya these lau kok kok boomers die off quickly also goot lah.  I find them unreasonable and incorrigible.  They will without a care talk loudly in the library on their handphones or with their nearby friend(s).  And sneeze or cough loudly in the hawker centre without covering their mouths in the direction of other diners. Or just non stop puffing away with wild abandon.  Or shit in the jaccuzi or swimming pool (although the culpits have never been caught so dunno ish ahpek or young pranksters).  I am inclined to think ish the former.

Next time walk up to them and asked are you the flower goat or oyk of sgtalk?

(26-06-2023, 04:27 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Appears to be a loner since no acquaintances checked on him. Kept to himself so unlikely to be those boorish ah chek who rant loudly on their hp in library. I witnessed 1 uncle who shouted on his phone in the library and when told to take it outside the library by the staff, started verbally abusing the poor lady instead. No one came to defend her sadly.

Usually such cases most people will sit 1 corner and watch only lah! Big Grin Kaypoh wait kana whacked lah!

(26-06-2023, 05:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Next time walk up to them and asked are you the flower goat or oyk of sgtalk?

Most of them tend to speak in dialects Big Grin

(26-06-2023, 05:42 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Usually such cases most people will sit 1 corner and watch only lah! Big Grin Kaypoh wait kana whacked lah!

Lau kok kok fighting Big Grin

(26-06-2023, 04:12 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
The truth is there's a lack of community social or no govt healthcare services provide regular checks on elderly and visiting sick people @ home.

You die your biz

This Govt been driving AI but yet it cannot help. 3rd World Country indeed.