Man allegedly molests two women at Toa Payoh MRT station

Man allegedly molests two women at Toa Payoh MRT station

https://theindependent.sg/man-allegedly-...t-station/

OK who is the one in SGtalk …. quick own up

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Where is ExBB?  Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-01-2022, 03:02 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Where is ExBB?  Thinking

Dead, so that's not him

(18-01-2022, 03:03 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Dead, so that's not him

His ghost still pops in once in a while though  Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-01-2022, 03:13 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  His ghost still pops in once in a while though  Laughing

Must feed it …I have been doing in the old SGtalk …. really hungry ghost

(18-01-2022, 02:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  OK who is the one in SGtalk …. quick own up

I can see you are extremely interested in these types of threads

(18-01-2022, 03:17 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I can see you are extremely interested in these types of threads

Can or not.

never touch charbor in sg if it doesnt belong to u. sometimes u accidentally mor only also can bring
u ma fun. womens charter here very powderful sia..

January 17 incident so fast man arrested. NY eve incident at Clarke Quay even with cctv and pictures of unmasked people gathering still no news and follow up?

tomorrow will be a better day

(18-01-2022, 03:18 PM)surfer Wrote:  January 17 incident so fast man arrested. NY eve incident at Clarke Quay even with cctv and pictures of unmasked people gathering still no news and follow up?

Difference between amdk and chao sinkie Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

(18-01-2022, 03:18 PM)surfer Wrote:  January 17 incident so fast man arrested. NY eve incident at Clarke Quay even with cctv and pictures of unmasked people gathering still no news and follow up?

Incident happened 2 days before reported date.

(18-01-2022, 02:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  OK who is the one in SGtalk …. quick own up

Who ish missing here for a long time?

Sentinel
Gemstar
Admin
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(18-01-2022, 03:17 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I can see you are extremely interested in these types of threads

Ho!  You are released?  Who bailed you?  When is the hearing?
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(18-01-2022, 03:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ho!  You are released?  Who bailed you?  When is the hearing?
Sorry i dun take MRT hor

Want to touch, pay money. Go bukit batok to touch. As long as you pay, you are good.

Otherwise, you touch for cheap thrill in mrt, you pay in other way even more dear.

Get it?
[+] 3 users Like guffaw's post

(18-01-2022, 04:48 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Want to touch, pay money. Go bukit batok to touch. As long as you pay, you are good.

Otherwise, you touch for cheap thrill in mrt, you pay in other way even more dear.

Get it?

Go Geylang can touch all you want, and only cost you $50........
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(18-01-2022, 04:54 PM)debono Wrote:  Go Geylang can touch all you want, and only cost you $50........

OK, you seemed to know the market well  Clapping
[+] 2 users Like guffaw's post

(18-01-2022, 03:27 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Incident happened 2 days before reported date.

Even if it is 2 days before reported date , then it’s 15th. Less than one week. NY eve is more than2 weeks now. Not a word.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(18-01-2022, 07:45 PM)surfer Wrote:  Even if it is 2 days before reported date , then it’s 15th. Less than one week. NY eve is more than2 weeks now. Not a word.

(18-01-2022, 03:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Who ish missing here for a long time?

Sentinel
Gemstar
Admin

Here are their reasons

Sentinel - Staycation at Buangkok Green Spa and Resort
Gemstar - Staycation at Changi De Resort
Admin - Busy catching india variant CECA spammer

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(18-01-2022, 04:40 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Sorry i dun take MRT hor

You ride bicycle?

(18-01-2022, 07:14 PM)guffaw Wrote:  OK, you seemed to know the market well  Clapping
It is now common knowledge......it is an open secrets....