Man complains that after having a child, his wife only showers once every two days

https://theindependent.sg/man-complains-...air-short/

(13-11-2022, 04:23 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  https://theindependent.sg/man-complains-...air-short/

Immediately after child birth, the mother should not shower so frequently for 40 days..... Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(13-11-2022, 04:35 PM)debono Wrote:  Immediately after child birth, the mother should not shower so frequently for 40 days..... Thinking

#7910: My wife did not shower for a week

My wife became a different person after marriage and worse after having our kid.

After marriage, she stopped dressing nicely. She wears the same T-shirt and jeans all the time. When she got pregnant, she stopped putting on any makeup. Now after having our kid, she only showers once every 2 days. Her reason is that she's tired. Things turned from bad to worse. Recently she did not shower for a week. She also cut her hair short, so she looks like a tomboy now and has gained a lot of weight from when we first met. The way she talks has changed too. Nowadays, she is either screaming at my kid or complaining about life. This is all very negative. She was no longer bubbly and cheerful.

To be honest, I am not very handsome. I know I have no right to expect my wife to look like a model. But the truth is SHE HAS BECOME A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON and I feel cheated. I try to find reasons to continue feeling attracted to her but I struggle every day.

I feel love for the mother of my child, but not attraction.

My female friends say it's because I cannot afford the standard of living that will allow her to upkeep her 'looks' and 'youth'. It's normal for a woman like her to turn "auntie" in my situation. Perhaps they are right, maybe if I could afford a maid and she could stop working and get help with our kid, then she could look like one of those rich guy's sugar babies. Even then, I couldn't understand why other wives could have it all together and mine just doesn't care and has given up.

Read on website:
https://whispers.sg/c/sgwhispers/posts/7910

Maybe smells keep her hubby away scared give birth again

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

It takes both hands to clap. The man must earn a lot more so the wife can upkeep. Having said so, the wife must also want to upkeep and not take the hubby and the marriage for granted.

It's not easy lah. Just stay responsible and committed bah. Occasionally go KTV or geylang is ok bah. Not that it's justifiable or right, just that to seek a whore is better than to confront the wife so it was taught...

Having a child can alter one life alot! So think twice before attempting one to carry on family name or whatever reasons. Having child need to feed them until they are able to earn monies and that journey can be 20-25 years or even 30 years!!!

(13-11-2022, 04:35 PM)debono Wrote:  Immediately after child birth, the mother should not shower so frequently for 40 days..... Thinking

The man doesnt understand why cannot shower. Probably a non chinese.

According to the old saying.
After woman giving birth, her skin pores are open up. If she starts to shower during confinement period. When she gets older , her body will give her some problems like headache….

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"