Man dies suddenly at Delhi zoo, shocked, wife kills hersefl

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/de...ce=taboola&utm_medium=recirculation

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Husband mysteriously died, and wife committed suicide by jumping, reminds me of some case in SG.

Confused

(03-03-2024, 10:04 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Husband mysteriously died, and wife committed suicide by jumping, reminds me of some case in SG.

The one where the husband fell off a hotel building, then some time later wife also died?

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Ah butt subscribe to india today's news?

(03-03-2024, 09:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/de...ce=taboola&utm_medium=recirculation

Bitten by scorpion  or cobra can caused HA.

That's true love which AhButt has no idea wan.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

If no money will there any true love ?...."got love drink water" also can kind of story you heard off ?

(04-03-2024, 03:29 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  That's true love which AhButt has no idea wan.     Big Grin

No more such woman in Sg.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(04-03-2024, 03:29 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  That's true love which AhButt has no idea wan.     Big Grin

He uses calculator for love

Smile

(03-03-2024, 10:04 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Husband mysteriously died, and wife committed suicide by jumping, reminds me of some case in SG.

i remember the case in sg

the  husband duuno fell from the hotel room on the wedding day
his was cannot accept it
struggle for dunno 1 or 2 yrs
then he a;sp jump...

hope Ho Ching will follow this example...................

He got bery excited seeing a baboon backside until heart attack and die ...

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin