Man falls into telok kurau canal

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/m...urau-canal

If local ahneh can help. If ceca just leave him there Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

That part of the canal has no barriers? I thought most canals would have some form of barrier to prevent people from accidentally falling into the canals.

(18-09-2023, 08:20 AM)Levin Wrote:  That part of the canal has no barriers? I thought most canals would have some form of barrier to prevent people from accidentally falling into the canals.

He was walking on the barriers that's why he lost balance .

(18-09-2023, 08:24 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He was walking on the barriers that's why he lost balance .

I thought the canal barriers (or fence or whatever) is usually like the one shown below right? How did he walked on them? 

[Image: mei-chin.jpg]

Beer or Wine or?

Both sides got rails and there's a park connectors.

Probably intoxicated with toddy. Often seen some sleeping on road side in the old days.   : Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(18-09-2023, 08:58 AM)Levin Wrote:  I thought the canal barriers (or fence or whatever) is usually like the one shown below right? How did he walked on them? 

[Image: mei-chin.jpg]

I meant it as a joke

mor to cum
we now shown wat in the pak
nanoTech made inroad into brain neurons
[Image: Screenshot-from-2023-09-18-06-17-14.png]
it not hard to see the intention IT taken over and firing away

(18-09-2023, 08:20 AM)Levin Wrote:  That part of the canal has no barriers? I thought most canals would have some form of barrier to prevent people from accidentally falling into the canals.

the old fool was trying to kill himself lah....................until some kaypoh come and rescue him...............
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(18-09-2023, 07:32 AM)Everything Everywhere Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/m...urau-canal

If involves a FT, he will hire a lawyer to sue for compensation for his bodily harm and mental torment from the incident due to poorly designed canal. . Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013