now TV talk about SALT TAX

song Bo

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...ier-living

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

now got air tax?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(19-01-2022, 07:13 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...ier-living

Copy and Copy Now SG minister just COPY others DOES THEY justify to be paid so much than?

(19-01-2022, 07:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Copy and Copy Now SG minister just COPY others DOES THEY justify to be paid so much than?

'Benchmarking' standard of Spore... for justification  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(19-01-2022, 07:48 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  'Benchmarking' standard of Spore... for justification  Big Grin

Like that Greedy PAP will surely COPY Thailand charge Visitors Fee than
Thailand this April start, to charge Tourists so call visitor tax. I will automatic included on your air ticket if you going to travel to Thailand.

(19-01-2022, 07:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Like that Greedy PAP will surely COPY Thailand charge Visitors Fee than
Thailand this April start, to charge Tourists so call visitor tax. I will automatic included on your air ticket if you going to travel to Thailand.

I hope our MIW will not copy Thailand, to have a salt tax or sugar tax, just because salt and sugar is bad for health.....

of all taxes, why not have wealth tax. keep taxing the lower class instead. vote wisely.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

I propose anything also can tax, other than you sit quietly at one corner and breath less than 60 times an hour. Anything else must tax, tax until you don't need to own anything (cos you don't have the money to) and you will be happy (siao or enlightened is fine).

(19-01-2022, 07:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  song Bo

When I pee, I expel salt …. can claim back?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin