Man goes on date with woman he met on Tantan app who orders

Man goes on date with woman he met on Tantan app who orders 3 bottles of wine, costing him $870 https://tinyurl.com/bdfzsabv

[Image: abd578278cb858a66e02f545b83e02f9_w200.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

I was in Shanghai some years ago, walking along a road which name I cannot remember now. It was at quite a busy area, that was full of peepur and there was a row of eateries including a MacDonald's.

A pair of women, one in her 50s I guess, and another, a teenaged girl of about 18 or 19, approached me and asked me to buy them a meal because they had no money. They said just a simpur meal was enough, and the older woman pointed at the young girl saying that the latter had not eaten anything for a few days.

I walked on without saying anything.

They also walked on, saying the same thing.

Then, I told the younger woman, did you see those staff working inside MacD? You are around their ages...they work so they have money to buy food, why don't you work? Why do you want to be a scammer, doing this and throw your youth away?

You know, if I had agreed to buy them a "simpur" meal, they would order the sexpensive things, in cahoots with the restaurant owner, and the bill would cause me an arm and a leg lorh.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

He must have told her "要吃什么喝什么随便叫"!  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(02-04-2024, 11:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I was in Shanghai some years ago, walking along a road which name I cannot remember now.  It was at quite a busy area, that was full of peepur and there was a row of eateries including a MacDonald's.

A pair of women, one in her 50s I guess, and another, a teenaged girl of about 18 or 19, approached me and asked me to buy them a meal because they had no money.  They said just a simpur meal was enough, and the older woman pointed at the young girl saying that the latter had not eaten anything for a few days.

Then, I told the younger woman, did you see those staff working inside MacD?  You are around their ages...they work so they have money to buy food, why don't you work?  Why do you want to be a scammer, doing this and throw your youth away?

You know, if I had agreed to buy them a "simpur" meal, they would order the sexpensive things, in cahoots with the restaurant owner, and the bill would cause me an arm and a leg lorh.

Nan Jing street i supposed. Me too was approached when i was walking to the bund.

What I experienced was when I was alone having my dinner in one of the restaurant. I was given a menu with the pricing of each dish labelled in it. I ordered a fish, a vege, a chicken, all within my budget. Then when time to pay, the price went up by 2-3 times. Before I can say anything, the cashier took out the menu and show me “we are honest, all prices are labelled here”. Only then I realized that they have 2 sets of menu with two different pricing.

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk defective half-wit
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(02-04-2024, 11:44 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  He must have told her "要吃什么喝什么随便叫"!  Laughing

He wanted to jiak her thereafter lah... Then she said sister coming he thought can 双飞 but soon realised he was the cabbage head when he say his reflection on the empty bottles... Lol
[+] 2 users Like Sticw's post

(02-04-2024, 12:32 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk defective half-wit

The half-wit is also a LYING fugger hence NOTHING he posts can be believed.

49-year-old engineer went on a date with a woman her met on Tantan.

Tantan touts itself to be "the dating app that ensures every connection is a genuine one".

The woman, who was in her 30s, was a beautiful, single mother of two, according to Mr Qiu.

He told Shin Min Daily News that he decided to meet the woman, who went by the username Nono on Tantan, after chatting for a few hours.

"She sent me her phone number and address," said Mr Qiu, who went to Northshore Drive at 7.30pm to meet her.

"She said she would take me to a place to have a drink or two. I thought it would be a coffee shop, but after walking for about five minutes, we arrived at an Izakaya outlet in Punggol."

She ordered a bottle of Medinet Grenache, which cost Mr Qiu almost $300.

He thought she would sip the red wine while they chatted, but the woman downed everything in 10 minutes.

The same happened with the second bottle, after which she told Mr Qiu that her "sister" was going to join them.

The women ordered a third bottle and finished it just as quickly.

Mr Qiu put a stop to it as they were about to order a fourth bottle. He lied to them that his credit card was about to be maxed out.

The total damage for that short encounter came up to $870.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

$870 for a date....wow.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(02-04-2024, 12:32 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk defective half-wit

Wah, your video creating skill is very good. In the media industry?

Ignore List: Oyk

(02-04-2024, 11:53 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Nan Jing street i supposed. Me too was approached when i was walking to the bund.

What I experienced was when I was alone having my dinner in one of the restaurant. I was given a menu with the pricing of each dish labelled in it. I ordered a fish, a vege, a chicken, all within my budget. Then when time to pay, the price went up by 2-3 times. Before I can say anything, the cashier took out the menu and show me “we are honest, all prices are labelled here”. Only then I realized that they have 2 sets of menu with two different pricing.

No it wasn't 南京路步行街.

Anyway your case was outright cheating. Were there locals eating there?

(02-04-2024, 03:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  49-year-old engineer went on a date with a woman her met on Tantan.

Tantan touts itself to be "the dating app that ensures every connection is a genuine one".

The woman, who was in her 30s, was a beautiful, single mother of two, according to Mr Qiu.

He told Shin Min Daily News that he decided to meet the woman, who went by the username Nono on Tantan, after chatting for a few hours.

"She sent me her phone number and address," said Mr Qiu, who went to Northshore Drive at 7.30pm to meet her.

"She said she would take me to a place to have a drink or two. I thought it would be a coffee shop, but after walking for about five minutes, we arrived at an Izakaya outlet in Punggol."

She ordered a bottle of Medinet Grenache, which cost Mr Qiu almost $300.

He thought she would sip the red wine while they chatted, but the woman downed everything in 10 minutes.

The same happened with the second bottle, after which she told Mr Qiu that her "sister" was going to join them.

The women ordered a third bottle and finished it just as quickly.

Mr Qiu put a stop to it as they were about to order a fourth bottle. He lied to them that his credit card was about to be maxed out.

The total damage for that short encounter came up to $870.

They bait you with a beautiful woman. But before accepting a date with you, they'd find out if you are high ses or otherwise.

(02-04-2024, 03:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  $870 for a date....wow.

Heart pain 
One day 870.
Maybe she don’t like her date,try to rid him.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(02-04-2024, 05:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  No it wasn't 南京路步行街.

Anyway your case was outright cheating. Were there locals eating there?
Don’t seems to be

(02-04-2024, 11:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I was in Shanghai some years ago, walking along a road which name I cannot remember now.  It was at quite a busy area, that was full of peepur and there was a row of eateries including a MacDonald's.

A pair of women, one in her 50s I guess, and another, a teenaged girl of about 18 or 19, approached me and asked me to buy them a meal because they had no money.  They said just a simpur meal was enough, and the older woman pointed at the young girl saying that the latter had not eaten anything for a few days.

Then, I told the younger woman, did you see those staff working inside MacD?  You are around their ages...they work so they have money to buy food, why don't you work?  Why do you want to be a scammer, doing this and throw your youth away?

Yes correct - just be careful where young attractive ladies approach you usually at Nanjing Rd/touristy areas and ask you buy them drinks - when you tell them you will select a place they will reject you - insisting to take you to the bar of their choice - they are in cahoot with bar owner - when the bill comes it will be marked up exorbitantly and if you don't pay up heavy set bouncers will confront you ...

Just ignore them and insisting you choose the place - they will then leave you alone!

(02-04-2024, 05:46 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Don’t seems to be

So the restaurant was basically set up to trap anyone who didn't seem local and also seemed rich..

Well it could have happened to me, that happened to you. A low priced menu to order food for those two women but when it's time to 买单, it's another menu.  Rotfl

(02-04-2024, 06:00 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  Yes correct - just be careful where young attractive ladies approach you usually at Nanjing Rd/touristy areas and ask you buy them drinks - when you tell them you will select a place they will reject you - insisting to take you to the bar of their choice - they are in cahoot with bar owner - when the bill comes it will be marked up exorbitantly and if you don't pay up heavy set bouncers will confront you ...

Just ignore them and insisting you choose the place - they will then leave you alone!

Another pair of "mother and daughter" approached me in Singapore recently.

Introduce themselves as tourists from China who lost their passport. Asked if I could give them some money to buy food. I told them there's a China Embassy here if they needed help like needing a replacement for their travel documents but the "mother" continued to ask for money, that was the only thing she was interested in 

I decided to stop being polite and stop being a good host and asked her point blank: You two are not the first doing this. There are many accounts of the Chinese doing this reported on social media. Why do you all like to do this here in Singapore?

Whoa! Her cheebye nearly exploded and she took a huge umbrage at the perceived insult to her motherland, the great nation so loved by the wumaos here.

And she said, don't insult us if you don't want to help. I told her, I didn't insult your country. You did.

(02-04-2024, 11:44 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  He must have told her "要吃什么喝什么随便叫"!  Laughing

随便点
不是随便叫。

The women drink red wine like plain water har?

(02-04-2024, 06:59 PM)sgh Wrote:  The women drink red wine like plain water har?

decent lady does not drink her.

definitely he is not the 1stcarrot head

Maybe cohoot with owner and fill bottle with ribena charged the guy
That is why drink so fast 3 bottles of wine no drunk

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(02-04-2024, 06:59 PM)sgh Wrote:  The women drink red wine like plain water har?

Could be working in cahoots with the owner.  She was probably drinking  Ribena nia.

The girls are free lance hostesses working for the pub owner. Old trick still got chee hong uncles fall for it Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(02-04-2024, 07:07 PM)talky Wrote:  decent lady does not drink her.

definitely he is not the 1stcarrot head

Actually red wine is considered a part of fine dine and wine. You'd be a laughing stock if you order certain Western food and ask for a Coke or coffee. 

Of course you don't drink till you are drunk but peepur who have had red wine with their meals since young have a decent tolerance. They can drink a glass or two and still stay sober.

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(02-04-2024, 03:19 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  The half-wit is also a LYING fugger hence NOTHING he posts can be believed.

EOL soon....
bear with it....

Should auld arseO be forgot
And never brought to mind?
Should auld defective be forgot
And the days of auld lang syne?

(02-04-2024, 03:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Wah, your video creating skill is very good. In the media industry?

nope pal,

not in technology industry
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(02-04-2024, 08:33 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  nope pal,

not in technology industry

All the more impressive.

(02-04-2024, 08:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  All the more impressive.

You can just use ppt to run animation and record it and it will look like multimedia... Lol something I did more than 2 decades back... Lol

(03-04-2024, 01:21 AM)Sticw Wrote:  You can just use ppt to run animation and record it and it will look like multimedia... Lol something I did more than 2 decades back... Lol

You are right. I think it's something ppt can do. I must admit I'm only good enough for basic functions of ppt.

But I've seen tkilljoy doing some other nice tricks on videos...