Punggol Town Hub To Open In Mid-2022 With A 700-Seat Hawker Centre & Massive Library

[Image: One-Punggol-1.jpg]

By Jeremy Lee -5 Dec 2021, 12:19 am

Punggol is a relatively new estate, and besides Waterway Point, some people might feel that other amenities are somewhat lacking.

That will change very soon when the Punggol Town Hub opens in the middle of 2022.

Designed by DP Architects, One Punggol will be a whopping 45,100 sq m in size.

It’ll be linked by walking paths to Punggol MRT station and Waterway Point and the nearby parks and HDB blocks.

There’ll also be a pedestrian overhead bridge from Punggol Regional Sports Centre.

The list of amenities in One Punggol is exhaustive and includes services like a public service centre for government services and HDB Branch Office.

It’ll also have healthcare facilities like:

- blood collection centre
- kidney dialysis centre
- senior care centre

As Punggol will have many young families, a childcare centre with about 500 pre-school places will come in handy.

One Punggol will have a 700-seat hawker centre.

Library will span 5 floors

4 badminton courts in the multi-purpose hall on the 5th floor.

The hall can also convert into a performance venue with 600 retractable seats.

Futsal and basketball courts will also be available.

residents will still be able to get some fresh air at the rooftop garden.

There’ll be barbecue pits so people can party under the stars with a view of Punggol Town Centre.

Other facilities include a Sun Deck and Sky Deck.

More pictures and full report at: https://mustsharenews.com/punggol-town-hub-2022/

Gosh, these will attract a lot of tourists and people nearby. Punggol is getting more and more ideal as a place to live in. Are there a lot of [/url][url=https://nowhomes.com.sg/about-yuna/]punggol property available now?

Much bettetr than Jurong west area.

(28-12-2021, 08:43 PM)fayetan702 Wrote:  Gosh, these will attract a lot of tourists and people nearby. Punggol is getting more and more ideal as a place to live in. Are there a lot of punggol property available now?

A lot of lived-in property I guess. It's a big town. 

I have been expecting this for a LOOOONG time. I have always wondered why the Punggol town centre is so EMPTY besides Waterway Point.

Why take so long?

(29-12-2021, 07:08 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Why take so long?

Have reach critical mass of a GRC...100K plus under PAP area...also some delay from Covid.

(29-12-2021, 06:52 AM)Levin Wrote:  A lot of lived-in property I guess. It's a big town. 

I have been expecting this for a LOOOONG time. I have always wondered why the Punggol town centre is so EMPTY besides Waterway Point.

Every thing is good, except that it is situated close to Pasir Gudong, where there are many industries with much pollution.... crying Big Grin

(29-12-2021, 08:03 AM)debono Wrote:  Every thing is good, except that it is situated close to Pasir Gudong, where there are many industries with much pollution.... crying Big Grin

Pasir Gudong is so near sg and sg is very small only. In fact, all of sg will be affected lah. U r naive to think that only punggol will be affected. Laughing

Never like to go there. The air looks "milky" each time drive pass there.

Head towards pair ris Beach and walk to the left near the army camp, you can see those hdb flats there and the whole area is so grey and it is very near to the johore refinery.