Man nabbed for allegedly snatching 65-year-old woman's $800 gold

Man nabbed for allegedly snatching 65-year-old woman's $800 gold chain at Buffalo Road https://tinyurl.com/5dk39bmh
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

wow, police sometimes vy smart. can caught criminal so fast. I wonder how they do it???
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(13-06-2024, 02:48 AM)victortan Wrote:  wow, police sometimes vy smart. can caught criminal so fast. I wonder how they do it???

Camera everywhere la. Just load into AI to do the job. AI will find the culprit

(13-06-2024, 02:48 AM)victortan Wrote:  wow, police sometimes vy smart. can caught criminal so fast. I wonder how they do it???

Must be minority in Singapore so it’s easier to identify them. It did not say the person’s nationality.

such crime if frequent normal means jobs are hard to get or police not effective,
As later not likely the case so should be former.

(13-06-2024, 06:31 AM)TopSage Wrote:  Camera everywhere la. Just load into AI to do the job. AI will find the culprit

The "ground enquiries" that the SPF spoke about are informants which is unsurprising since S'poreans would do almost anything for money. As you mentioned, the use of technology also helped to establish the culprit's identity and the arrest was made within an hour of the report.

This is sound advice from the police that when confronted with snatch theft, victims are advised to remain calm, take note of the offender's physical appearance and distinctive features before calling the police at the soonest. That LTA enforcement officer could have spared his own life if he did likewise to identify the teen biker from the number plate of his motorcycle, instead of giving chase.

Little India. Gold chain. Hehehehe.

Also, cctv capture images. You take mrt or bus tap your card… game over Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Why lately so many criminal cases in SG? Drugs, robbery, and illegal money lending.

Just what is wrong with SG?

Job market no good lor