Chicken Genius : Crash of 2023 is here....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Many warning signs, bank failing
Recession coming, major fund managers like Ray Dalio ....all warning of a market crash.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-05-2023, 09:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Many warning signs, bank failing
Recession coming, major fund managers like Ray Dalio ....all warning of a market crash.

Sure boh? U r reverse indicator leh.  Laughing

(02-05-2023, 10:00 PM)winbig Wrote:  Sure boh? U r reverse indicator leh.  Laughing

So buy is it? For once, grow a spine and be a man, can? Dun keep poking poking SgBluffett with your stick while hiding safely behind your momma ok?

(02-05-2023, 10:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So buy is it? For once, grow a spine and be a man, can? Dun keep poking poking SgBluffett with your stick while hiding safely behind your momma ok?

U r also hiding behind your momma leh.  Laughing

(02-05-2023, 10:59 PM)winbig Wrote:  U r also hiding behind your momma leh.  Laughing

You talking rots!

I've posted my predictions so many times that I've lost count

You leh?? A BIG FAT ZERO!!

Listen, IAM the GREAT SENTINEL, The ORACLE you can only wish you're

Duh!!

This chicken is a fake genius and a cocky scammer.

All the money he said he made were from his mom. You get screwed if you follow him.

(02-05-2023, 11:53 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You talking rots!

I've posted my predictions so many times that I've lost count

You leh?? A BIG FAT ZERO!!

Listen, IAM the GREAT SENTINEL, The ORACLE you can only wish you're

Duh!!

I'm waiting to bet with u again and win your kkb.  Rotfl

(03-05-2023, 01:20 AM)winbig Wrote:  I'm waiting to bet with u again and win your kkb.  Rotfl

Again? That time you didn't even bet with me, and neither did SgBluffett 

Both of you were chickens

Then after that, you claim you won the bet when there was no bet at all and you had the cheek to say you won the bet and ask for my kkj

When I said kkb > kkj

You then want my kkb

Wat a sneaky bastard, you really follows MOH PAP plp manual to the T

Resorting to stealing instead of proving your own worth

Chey, I spit on you..

First installment of crash delivered 300+pts drop in down yesterday night.

More to come