Namewee, tells MY Covid is not joke, Youtube

Here is Namewee fighting for RM to help the hospital.
I have a tiktok from a MY post, people are dying not eniugh body bags ..... and here we still have people ...... siah .... dun wanna say
Watch the video ..... this is as real as it gets and only 30mins away from here

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Some still regard this as an infringement of individual rights .........  Masked

I was curious who the RM1m sponsor is. Someone posted the name here: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/5179260/+120

(11-08-2021, 12:25 AM)starbugs Wrote:  I was curious who the RM1m sponsor is. Someone posted the name here: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/5179260/+120

From the phone conversation, not MY English. 
1m RM around 300+k SGD

With so many deaths still got people think it is not real?

Only when those around them die then they undeekstans it is real and they need to get vaccinated

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-08-2021, 07:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  With so many deaths still got people think it is not real?

Only when those around them die then they undeekstans it is real and they need to get vaccinated

I saw a tiktok clip, an ambulance driver in KL telling people they ran out of body bags and some have no money to buy coffins. 
He was describing a case where a family of 5, 4 in ICUs, and the fifth died at home because no one was around.He said some still think it's a joke. Don't how to post this clip here.
I really dun care if they still think it's a joke but dun drag others into straining SG medical system.

(10-08-2021, 11:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Some still regard this as an infringement of individual rights .........  Masked

As he claimed sole agents importers have eqpt and stuffs just waited for buyers,the money issue.
He was generous enough but make people no face later may got problem.old fcuked seen it all.

(11-08-2021, 10:25 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  I saw a tiktok clip, an ambulance driver in KL telling people they ran out of body bags and some have no money to buy coffins. 
He was describing a case where a family of 5, 4 in ICUs, and the fifth died at home because no one was around.He said some still think it's a joke. Don't how to post this clip here.
I really dun care if they still think it's a joke but dun drag others into straining SG medical system.

I saw a tiktok clip, an ambulance driver in KL telling people they ran out of body bags and some have no money to buy coffins. 

Bad time cannot be looking good only good time looking good,get real.
 people will eventually die at 21,31,41,51,61,71,81,91...... Smile

(11-08-2021, 10:41 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  As he claimed sole agents importers have eqpt and stuffs just waited for buyers,the money issue.
He was generous enough but make people no face later may got problem.old fcuked seen it all.

Old fugged never seen nor experience India variant black fungus at all ..... none of us have

(11-08-2021, 10:46 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  I saw a tiktok clip, an ambulance driver in KL telling people they ran out of body bags and some have no money to buy coffins. 

Bad time cannot be looking good only good time looking good,get real.
 people will eventually die at 21,31,41,51,61,71,81,91...... Smile

Is not about good times nor bad times but people iron teeth, big ego think they very tough old hero ...... these people die ... they can go ahead dun bring others along