Man seeks court order for daughter to get COVID-19 vaccination

"I am vaccinated and I wish for (my daughter) to be vaccinated too," he wrote. "This is especially after the Government has announced the current policy of living with the virus which is accompanied by the recent hike in the number of COVID-19 cases in Singapore."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...?cid=FBcna

If MOH authorises inactivated vaccine, then there is a choice.

How come a lot of news on inactivated vaccines are put under low profiles? A lot of issues need to be made public.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

I am not sure why he said this in his affidavit "Most of her classmates have also been vaccinated against COVID-19, wrote the man in his affidavit.".
It is like Tangsen is pro vaccine, but what does that got to do with those who are not willing to take jab... Nothing..

But the article did say his daughter is in favor of taking the jab, but in the eyes of the law, a minor has limited decision making choices and decision are to be made by the custodian, which I assume is the mother.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

The guy said "Most of her classmates have also been vaccinated against COVID-19, wrote the man in his affidavit."

How the fck he knows that? If the judge believes his affidavit, which is lies, then the judge needs to be castrated..

With 2 doses of P, one can take the inactivated vaccine like Sinopharm or Sinovac as the booster. This is not properly announced in our Western News Media. However, somehow a lot of people came to know about it. Likely, the same goes for those 12 to 17 years old on the choice of the 2 doses.

(06-10-2021, 01:43 PM)theold Wrote:  With 2 doses of P, one can take the inactivated vaccine like Sinopharm or Sinovac as the booster. This is not properly announced in our Western News Media. However, some how a lot of people came to know about it. Likely, the same goes for those 12 to 17 years old on the choice of the 2 doses.

Those who took Sinovac, no need booster right?

And can wait till end of this year for the viral pill instead

Why hurry?

(06-10-2021, 01:48 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Those who took Sinovac, no need booster right?

And can wait till end of this year for the viral pill instead

Why hurry?

2 doses of Sinovac, don't need booster for those below 60 years old. However, some who wish to have a peace of mind can have a 3rd dose.