How China's new No. 2 hastened the end of Xi's zero-Covid policy

How China's new No. 2 hastened the end of Xi's zero-Covid policy

Read more đź“Ť https://bit.ly/41JgZum

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

This is a very good sign that there is counter balance of ideas not one man rule.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-03-2023, 01:19 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is a very good sign that there is counter balance of ideas not one man rule.

It has always been like that, you miserable frog in the well

(04-03-2023, 09:19 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  It has always been like that, you miserable frog in the well

If it has always been like that how did China end up spending 3 yrs in zero covid.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-03-2023, 09:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If it has always been like that how did China end up spending 3 yrs in zero covid.
Consensus decision by the Committee

You think the decision like this can be made by one man? You think Xi is by accident put there and that he put a gun to everyone to nominate him to the top position, like the cronism and nepotism exhibited here?

And nothing wrong with the Zero Covid decision

Keep the deaths count down, with just the necessary sacrifices, not an easy decision but the right decision

Use your brain a bit for fark sake
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post