Man who killed woman is Spain nominated to receive her CPF $500K

(04-06-2024, 02:04 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Why would she make dis man her cpf beneficiary? Beri strange. If I no wrong Cpf normally release the monies once they receive notification of death. By right dis fella's account would been credited within days liao unless the family members were quick enough to raise the matter to cpf board which I doubt so since they dunno anything abt the killer nor dat he was made a beneficiary at the beginning .
You are wrong. It is not a natural death. Investigations is ongoing process and CPF wil not release funds till investigations concluded.

(04-06-2024, 12:22 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  Money is evil and root of all problems.

Money is neither good nor evil. It is the love of money that is at the root of all evil.

(04-06-2024, 11:50 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Should be hung immediately and the body fed to hungry dogs actually.

A quick death is far too merciful for this cruel killer who made his victim suffer from multiple stab wounds before her death.  He will suffer more if put behind bars till his eventual death.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Looking at it objectively, it takes 2 hands to create a clap.

One going for the money, the other going for a dick. Otherwise nothing would have happened.

(04-06-2024, 02:41 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  A quick death is far too merciful for this cruel killer who made his victim suffer from multiple stab wounds before her death.  He will suffer more if put behind bars till his eventual death.
Hope he wil be ill-treated and tortured in Spain prison. Spore prison inmates is so well taken care of. I came across cases whereby prisoners looks so fat and rosy after released from prison.

(04-06-2024, 02:27 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You are wrong. It is not a natural death. Investigations is ongoing process and CPF wil not release funds till investigations concluded.

Unless got family members raise issue to cpf board immediately, how will cpf know if death is natural or suspicious etc. The usual SOP would be to release the funds to nominee after deduction of liabilities to garbagemen within a quick timeframe. 

Dis wan need cpf staff to clarify what the practice is, unless you got experience in such matters b4 that says otherwise....

(04-06-2024, 04:05 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Unless got family members raise issue to cpf board immediately, how will cpf know if death is natural or suspicious etc. The usual SOP would be to release the funds to nominee after deduction of liabilities to garbagemen within a quick timeframe. 

Dis wan need cpf staff to clarify what the practice is, unless you got experience in such matters b4 that says otherwise....
Before CPF release the funds, they needs a doctor certification on cause of death. In this case, this is under police investigations and CPF wil withhold funds.

Greed comes in all shapes, faces and sizes, some kill someone for money, some demand astronomical salary.... hmmm. when you taking money that is not belongs to you, legally or illegally, regardless, equally disgusted, despised

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

(05-06-2024, 10:17 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Before CPF release the funds, they needs a doctor certification on cause of death. In this case, this is under police investigations and CPF wil withhold funds.

Tioh, dis part is standard practise lah. They need the death cert which has been verified by a doctor with the cause of death. However in Audrey's case if her nominee was not the murderer but say her own family member, will the board withhold the funds until investigations ended [which could take years] or would they still release the fund if no objection was raised? 

My point is unless objection was raised with the board,  CPF board would release the funds as per the deceased  directive.

(05-06-2024, 12:46 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Tioh, dis part is standard practise lah. They need the death cert which has been verified by a doctor with the cause of death. However in Audrey's case if her nominee was not the murderer but say her own family member, will the board withhold the funds until investigations ended [which could take years] or would they still release the fund if no objection was raised? 

My point is unless objection was raised with the board,  CPF board would release the funds as per the deceased  directive.
In this case, CPF wil not release funds until a court judgement is final.