MRT : We really need to fine people who refuse to put bags on floor

(04-04-2023, 11:29 AM)winbig Wrote:  Bag put on floor will also block walking space wat. If train is crowded then wait for next one. Why die die must squeeze in leh?

Sgbutt wants to squeeze with pretty ladies but blocked by bags?  Thinking Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

For those people who cannot see the benefit of putting your bag down on the floor when you are on MRT watch the video.

The volume of space u occupy taper towards the feed. There is alot of space and gap below at your feet.
If you don't put down your bag when the MRT is packed you are squeeze others above the waist area.

Please be considerate. It is a very unpleasant experience getting g squeezed on the train like that.

Those who say that the bags are kn the way when people walk in the mrt..that is rubbish we are talking about trains packed like sardines..how are you supposed to walk around??!! You can only shift around when people push their way in..when you shift you use your leg to shift the bag with you.

[Image: h15uIvW.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Issue is forgetful people tends to leave train with their bag still on floor 
Will cause train disruption, tot got bomb inside train.
😊

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(04-04-2023, 09:53 AM)forum456 Wrote:  if public hospitals and public transport are overcrowded and PAP cannot build enough to support foreigners/PRs, PAP should not over import
foreigners/PRs.

if public hospitals are overcrowded, do you give priority to  a Singaporean or a foreigner/PR who are both critically ill ?

I agree, PAP should not import so many Foreigners/PRs, cos public hospitals and public transport are bursting at it's seams........... Big Grin

(04-04-2023, 03:35 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Issue is forgetful people tends to leave train with their bag still on floor 
Will cause train disruption, tot got bomb inside train.
😊

This could be happening, a bag left in the train, may cause one to think there is a bomb inside it.............. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(04-04-2023, 03:29 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  For those people who cannot see the benefit of putting your bag down on the floor when you are on MRT watch the video.

The volume of space u occupy taper towards the feed. There is alot of space and gap below at your feet.
If you don't put down your bag when the MRT is packed you are squeeze others above the waist area.

Please be considerate. It is a very unpleasant experience getting g squeezed on the train like that.

Those who say that the bags are kn the way when people walk in the mrt..that is rubbish we are talking about trains packed like sardines..how are you supposed to walk around??!! You can only shift around when people push their way in..when you shift you use your leg to shift the bag with you.

[Image: h15uIvW.jpg]

Unless u r one of those hentai in the JAV, u will naturally wait for the next train instead of trying to pack yourself into the train like a sardine  Laughing

(04-04-2023, 08:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This morning I took mrt to do some hiking  at Bukit Timah.
To my dismay the trains were all packed like sardines. Because I arranged to meet someone for the hike, I had to get on mrt so that I won't be late.

See many inconsiderate people carrying their work bagsand back packs disobeying the sign to put their bags on the floor
[Image: GF3AM2P.jpg]

If you don't put your bag on the floor when the train is packed it will press against other commuters and there is less space.

This behavior cannot be acceptable.

I don't carry any bag leh! Big Grin Why must you carry a bag when you are not in school leh?  Thinking

(04-04-2023, 03:52 PM)winbig Wrote:  Unless u r one of those hentai in the JAV, u will naturally wait for the next train instead of trying to pack yourself into the train like a sardine  Laughing

The trains in our MRT comes 2 mins. intervals during peak hours..........................so can wait for next train to come........... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(04-04-2023, 03:59 PM)debono Wrote:  The trains in our MRT comes 2 mins. intervals during peak hours..........................so can wait for next train to come........... Big Grin

I think less than 1 min interval. The display showed 2 mins because it cannot show 1 min.  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(04-04-2023, 03:49 PM)debono Wrote:  This could be happening, a bag left in the train, may cause one to think there is a bomb inside it.............. Big Grin

What will you do when you see a bag left unattended in the train leh?  Thinking

(04-04-2023, 03:59 PM)debono Wrote:  The trains in our MRT comes 2 mins. intervals during peak hours..........................so can wait for next train to come........... Big Grin

(04-04-2023, 04:02 PM)winbig Wrote:  I think less than 1 min interval. The display showed 2 mins because it cannot show 1 min.  Rotfl

Peak hours trains can be very fast leh! Big Grin The train ahead is still at its station lah!

(04-04-2023, 03:45 PM)debono Wrote:  I agree, PAP should not import so many Foreigners/PRs, cos public hospitals and public transport are bursting at it's seams........... Big Grin

Are your children and grand children ready to produce a football team each?

Can get this and go anywhere.

Nobody will squeeze with you!

[Image: Screenshot-20230404-165707-com-huawei-br...407765.jpg]

(04-04-2023, 08:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This morning I took mrt to do some hiking  at Bukit Timah.
To my dismay the trains were all packed like sardines. Because I arranged to meet someone for the hike, I had to get on mrt so that I won't be late.

See many inconsiderate people carrying their work bagsand back packs disobeying the sign to put their bags on the floor
[Image: GF3AM2P.jpg]

If you don't put your bag on the floor when the train is packed it will press against other commuters and there is less space.

This behavior cannot be acceptable.

no long talking on the phone. ahbnn Undecided

(04-04-2023, 04:58 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Can get this and go anywhere.

Nobody will squeeze with you!

[Image: Screenshot-20230404-165707-com-huawei-br...407765.jpg]

Walk lah! Big Grin Cannot meh?  Thinking

(04-04-2023, 05:47 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Walk lah! Big Grin Cannot meh?  Thinking

Cannot walk for too long lah!

You don't know meh?  Laughing

Dont laugh!

SOC..

[Image: IMG-4839.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(04-04-2023, 03:52 PM)winbig Wrote:  Unless u r one of those hentai in the JAV, u will naturally wait for the next train instead of trying to pack yourself into the train like a sardine  Laughing

Have you taken MRT in the morning? Every train is packed ...how long are you wabt to wait??!!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(04-04-2023, 06:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Have you taken MRT in the morning? Every train is packed ...how long are you wabt to wait??!!

Someone said it is in one minute intervals, it must be more than one minute cos there must be a safety distance between the trains............if not a train needs to wait a little longer for the other train to move forward...................... Big Grin

(04-04-2023, 05:49 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Cannot walk for too long lah!

You don't know meh?  Laughing

Can walk shorter lah! Big Grin You don't know meh?  Thinking

(04-04-2023, 06:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Have you taken MRT in the morning? Every train is packed ...how long are you wabt to wait??!!

Agreed with you lah! Big Grin Morning peak hours can be very packed like sardines lah!

I took MRT every morning leh. There'll be train cabins with more space lah. No need to squeeze like sardines. U need to go find out which cabins lor. Laughing

like me work grab, no need worry about bags on floor.