Now That the U.S. Sends $65 billion to Ukraine, the War Can Go On for Another 5 Years

(22-04-2024, 05:24 PM)gordongekko Wrote:  This is peanut. USA spent US$2 T in Afghan. This is war in Europe and is just a beginning.

The U.S. has already given Ukraine $72 billion plus another $65 billion. The difference is in Afghanistan the funding is used by the U.S. military forces while in Ukraine the money could be lost in corruption and weapon smuggling. After spending $2 Trillion did the U.S. win the war in Afghanistan? Nope, the U.S. troops pulled out overnight like fleeing without informing the ally troops in Afghanistan.

(22-04-2024, 05:41 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The U.S. has already given Ukraine $72 billion plus another $65 billion. The difference is in Afghanistan the funding is used by the U.S. military forces while in Ukraine the money could be lost in corruption and weapon smuggling. After spending $2 Trillion did the U.S. win the war in Afghanistan? Nope, the U.S. troops pulled out overnight like fleeing without informing the ally troops in Afghanistan.

Ya, Afghan war was US own war, Ukraine is proxy war but Europe also quite smart, they only contributing fraction of the costs but scream the loudest.

(22-04-2024, 05:56 PM)gordongekko Wrote:  Ya, Afghan war was US own war, Ukraine is proxy war but Europe also quite smart, they only contributing fraction of the costs but scream the loudest.

Pumping in more money doesn’t guarantee a victory of Ukraine

(22-04-2024, 06:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Pumping in more money doesn’t guarantee a victory of Ukraine

But can keep the presidency for Joe. Democrat orchestrated the blunder and now paying to cover their mistake and miscalculation.

(22-04-2024, 06:04 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Pumping in more money doesn’t guarantee a victory of Ukraine

Sure win one lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(22-04-2024, 06:28 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Sure win one lah! Big Grin

Then what about Afghan War? The U.S. had spent $2 Trillion still lost…unless NATO joins the war, Ukraine has no chance to defeat Russia and take back eastern Ukraine.

(22-04-2024, 06:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Then what about Afghan War? The U.S. had spent $2 Trillion still lost…unless NATO joins the war, Ukraine has no chance to defeat Russia and take back eastern Ukraine.

Ukraine is now part of EU lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(22-04-2024, 07:30 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Ukraine is now part of EU lah! Big Grin

65B is nothing comparing to 2 Trillion lah.
I think less than 2 mths, the $$$ will be depleted.
Ukraine will never be part of EU if Russia is still around lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(22-04-2024, 06:28 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Sure win one lah! Big Grin

China used AK47 and rice bag still won the battle before when fighting with US. You never heard of it. Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Suddenly people worry about US spend $65B and Zelensky will steal the money etc.

Zelensky is in Kiev and has stayed in to fight. Russia wants to kill him. He could have left and go into exile but stayed on. Russia never expected thus thinking Ukraine will crumble within days.

Putin regime is a bandit regime that consists of oligarchs who control the nation's wealth. He lives in. A nice palace while Russian soldiers die in the trenches.

Until today he is not able to give a good justification for attacking and invading Ukraine. He is power hungry and did it because he thought he could get away with it.

Unfortunately for him Ukrainians and their leaders decided to fight.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Not supporting Ukraine guarantee their defeat and when Putin wins he threatens the whole of Europe.

Putin can choose peace and withdraw.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-04-2024, 06:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Not supporting Ukraine guarantee their defeat and when Putin wins he threatens the whole of Europe.

How come you always like to take side?
The NATO broke the promises 5x on eastward expansion. You keep quiet. 孤掌难鸣!
人家都打到你家门口,你还无动于衷。

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controve..._expansion

(23-04-2024, 06:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Not supporting Ukraine guarantee their defeat and when Putin wins he threatens the whole of Europe.

Too exaggerating, Rus do not have the ability to take whole of Europe unless they going to nuke.
which means at least northern hemisphere of the globe will be coated with high radiation. Why will they
do that? They not superhuman that can take radiation. 

Ukr is not part of northen alliance, and should be remain neutral for its own good and rest of the world.
Early part of the war, they are offered that option for Rus to withdrawn but Zlenki refused.
So far 140 UN members think is logical request and did not support Western sanctions. 

65B can prolong the war, but Ukr nazi programs already splitting their minority ethnic groups.
Is hard to see a united Ukr anymore.

(23-04-2024, 08:28 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Too exaggerating, Rus do not have the ability to take whole of Europe unless they going to nuke.
which means at least northern hemisphere of the globe will be coated with high radiation. Why will they
do that? They not superhuman that can take radiation. 

Ukr is not part of northen alliance, and should be remain neutral for its own good and rest of the world.
Early part of the war, they are offered that option for Rus to withdrawn but Zlenki refused.
So far 140 UN members think is logical request and did not support Western sanctions. 

65B can prolong the war, but Ukr nazi programs already splitting their minority ethnic groups.
Is hard to see a united Ukr anymore.

Western sanction is a big joke…while Blinken blames China for supporting Russia for selling non military stuffs the U.S. and Britain are still buying cheap oil from Russia and Taiwan is selling military equipments to Russia.

(22-04-2024, 05:41 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The U.S. has already given Ukraine $72 billion plus another $65 billion. The difference is in Afghanistan the funding is used by the U.S. military forces while in Ukraine the money could be lost in corruption and weapon smuggling. After spending $2 Trillion did the U.S. win the war in Afghanistan? (Watch Kohakuiro no Hunter Episode 1 on hentaiz) Nope, the U.S. troops pulled out overnight like fleeing without informing the ally troops in Afghanistan.
Not trying to be antisemitic, but why does Israel need that much aid when they are clearly winning already?? And don't get me started with potential war with Iran.

(23-04-2024, 11:07 AM)ingridguerci94 Wrote:  Not trying to be antisemitic, but why does Israel need that much aid when they are clearly winning already?? And don't get me started with potential war with Iran.

USA need to show their support is unwavering and endless weapon supplies. Any sigh of weakness in Israel side will be crunched by middle east militants. It is the problem USA and West created as they don't want the region to be at peace

(23-04-2024, 11:22 AM)gordongekko Wrote:  USA need to show their support is unwavering and endless weapon supplies. Any sigh of weakness in Israel side will be crunched by middle east militants. It is the problem USA and West created as they don't want the region to be at peace

The US is dominated by Wall St and Wall St is control by Jews. The entire team of Biden Administration is full of Jews who are holding key positions, Blinken, Yellen, Nuland, Wendy Sherman and many more.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/all-the-je...istration/
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Nope, less than 10% will fund the war. Everyone knows Trumpet gonna win, so they will pocket bulk of the monies among themselves before Trumpet pull the plug. 
Helensky will run road and U-krane will strike a peace deal with Russtin when Trumpet become presi

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(23-04-2024, 06:31 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  China used AK47 and rice bag still won the battle before when fighting with US. You never heard of it. Thinking

I don't know about that lah! Big Grin