Many Taiwanese waste money vaccinate in USA. Came back tested positive!

[Image: Taiwan-vaccinated-USA-01.png]

去美國打疫苗染疫危險!

if they move around and are allowed to dine in, can easily spread to others

those who went to the US for vaccination are mostly rich people.

My wife has returned to Singapore to get vaccinated with Moderna. We will return back to Taiwan this Friday.

Just did our PCR test today and will get our results by tomorrow….

(11-08-2021, 02:44 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  My wife has returned to Singapore to get vaccinated with Moderna. We will return back to Taiwan this Friday.

Finally, very good decision...heard Taiwan runs out of vaccines within weeks and there’re no new vaccines available and DPP forces people to take Medigen vaccine (which has not completed phase 3 testing).

(11-08-2021, 02:44 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  My wife has returned to Singapore to get vaccinated with Moderna. We will return back to Taiwan this Friday.

Keep us update

lol oops. sorry, i accidentally injected u with covid virus, not covid vaccine..

Sarport their home developed vaccine lor

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Just stay vigilant and put on mask . I know someone went UK ,stay more than a month came back still ok because they put on mask . Unlike many in UK roaming around without mask.

(11-08-2021, 08:09 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Just stay vigilant and put on mask . I know someone went UK ,stay more than a month came back still ok because they put on mask . Unlike many in UK roaming around without mask.

Unlike Sporeans Taiwanese are always  very cautious and wear N95 masks on the flight, avoid going to the toilets during the journey, some more they all took first class cabins, still kena...looks like the situation is very bad in the US.

Aiya...talk so much for what...Look at both stock market..one is clear winner. One is loser.

(11-08-2021, 02:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Finally, very good decision...heard Taiwan runs out of vaccines within weeks and there’re no new vaccines available and DPP forces people to take Medigen vaccine (which has not completed phase 3 testing).

Frankly the DPP administration has deliberately not purchase the vaccines, especially when they learned that BNT or Pfizer vaccine has to purchase through the Shanghai distributor. Despite the manufacturer explained that the Chinese company has made investment in the development. 

As such for Asia regions everyone has to purchase through the Chinese company. As such the DPP administration tried many ways to get them but couldn’t. Even with Taiwanese enterprise trying to get them but DPP administration deliberately gave more challenges to these enterprise or organization to sponsor the government. Anyway it’s a long story and political, I know the anti Chinese will not agree with what I say here. So will not say too much. But one thing for sure DPP administration is not thinking for the Taiwanese well being, that is for sure. And they in turn have taken lot of the “credit” as well as trying to force their people to take their local made “uncertified” vaccines which maybe ready by next month. 

Me and my wife took the decision to fly back Singapore to take the vaccine here.
[+] 2 users Like kangtangman's post

(11-08-2021, 02:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Finally, very good decision...heard Taiwan runs out of vaccines within weeks and there’re no new vaccines available and DPP forces people to take Medigen vaccine (which has not completed phase 3 testing).

You’re right about this. The vaccine which was donated by Japan (Astra Zeneca) and USA (Moderna) are running out soon. Despite many who refused to take AZ with more people opted for Moderna. 

The DPP administration decided “not to” allow other vaccines to enter into Taiwan. Foxconn, TSMC, and religious bodies like Tzu Chi and FoGuanShan, who managed to get approval from their health ministry to bring in Pfizer has not been able to send in the vaccines. Because most of not all has to go through the Shanghai distributor, to bring in the vaccines. 

DPP administration claimed that the Shanghai distributor will send in fake vaccines when everyone knows that Pfizer does not have a manufacturing facility in China early this year. Or the packaging box had to print the Chinese distributor company name on it. All these are not acceptable by DPP administration.

So this has somewhat causes many Taiwanese to be pissed off. Now many younger generation voters who supported DPP in the last election are complaining that DPP has not put Taiwanese interest first. But their political stands instead.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(12-08-2021, 04:40 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Frankly the DPP administration has deliberately not purchase the vaccines, especially when they learned that BNT or Pfizer vaccine has to purchase through the Shanghai distributor. Despite the manufacturer explained that the Chinese company has made investment in the development. 

As such for Asia regions everyone has to purchase through the Chinese company. As such the DPP administration tried many ways to get them but couldn’t. Even with Taiwanese enterprise trying to get them but DPP administration deliberately gave more challenges to these enterprise or organization to sponsor the government. Anyway it’s a long story and political, I know the anti Chinese will not agree with what I say here. So will not say too much. But one thing for sure DPP administration is not thinking for the Taiwanese well being, that is for sure. And they in turn have taken lot of the “credit” as well as trying to force their people to take their local made “uncertified” vaccines which maybe ready by next month. 

Me and my wife took the decision to fly back Singapore to take the vaccine here.

You have made the good choice.
Stupidity has no cure.
Dont expect stupid ppl can provide solution.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(12-08-2021, 06:27 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You have made the good choice.
Stupidity has no cure.
Dont expect stupid ppl can provide solution.

Well there are still many Taiwanese believing that DPP has taken the right approach.

Which is something I don’t really understand….even though many folks has died after taking AZ. 

They do not have any choice, with BNT nowhere in sight, and their homemade vaccines are rushing to release soon….I think there will be some death toll rising soon. And by the way they have more or surpass death toll than Singapore in recent months.

And many DPP’s members has made big profits out of the homemade vaccine company shares. When the share prices was around 30 plus NT and at the highest was around 300 plus NT., rumours has it that President Tsai’s family made a huge earning from this shares.