Many faggy gay in Ikea???

I sent my car for servicing Alexandra area yesterday, so I decided to jalan jalan to Ikea to tar pow their famous chickie wings for that evening football match and beers.
While in side I saw a 3-4 couples …. young hunky gay faggy boy boy with old white colonial traxhes shopping for stuffs. I guess SPG has another meaning …. Sarong Pokey Gay …  Rotfl
Imagine you have a son or grandson kenna poke backside by an old ex colonial white traxhes older or around the same age as you …. brings real honour to your family lah ….  nudie

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Good wan. upz you 1 for the new abbreviation.  Laughing

Too sentivity or not.

Paging foreveralone Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

These couples can help to control population. No future descendants but bad examples to society.

Smile

(09-10-2022, 07:16 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I sent my car for servicing Alexandra area yesterday, so I decided to jalan jalan to Ikea to tar pow their famous chickie wings for that evening football match and beers.
While in side I saw a 3-4 couples …. young hunky gay faggy boy boy with old white colonial traxhes shopping for stuffs. I guess SPG has another meaning …. Sarong Pokey Gay …  Rotfl
Imagine you have a son or grandson kenna poke backside by an old ex colonial white traxhes older or around the same age as you …. brings real honour to your family lah ….  nudie
lucky boy then]
got sugar daddy

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(10-10-2022, 07:31 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Paging foreveralone Big Grin

He is at IKEA with his "uncle"?

(09-10-2022, 07:16 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I sent my car for servicing Alexandra area yesterday, so I decided to jalan jalan to Ikea to tar pow their famous chickie wings for that evening football match and beers.

The gay faggy is Chinese?

Smile

(10-10-2022, 07:29 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Too sentivity or not.

Sentivity is what? Did you turn off your spell check?

(10-10-2022, 08:20 AM)Niubee Wrote:  These couples can help to control population. No future descendants but bad examples to society.

Never thought of it that way. anyway the world is over population, guess its a good thing

Maybe he was one of the "couples" I saw  Thinking  mmmmm……...

(10-10-2022, 10:09 AM)Niubee Wrote:  The gay faggy is Chinese?

Yeah …. those I saw in Ikea. I also met some Malays too …. funny thing, never encountered an Indian gay in any couple situation

I pity those father and grandfathers whose sons or grandsons kenna poke by old faggy white ex colonial traxhes

(10-10-2022, 11:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yeah …. those I saw in Ikea. I also met some Malays too …. funny thing, never encountered an Indian gay in any couple situation

i saw one Indian + Angmo gay couple kissing infront of me... vomit

The Indian is likely those VivianBala jiak kantang type. Unlikely the Indian construction type Laughing

Smile

(10-10-2022, 11:03 PM)Niubee Wrote:  i saw one Indian + Angmo gay couple kissing infront of me...  vomit

The Indian is likely those VivianBala jiak kantang type. Unlikely the Indian construction type  Laughing

So far I see mostly Chinese and Malay.

(10-10-2022, 10:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Maybe he was one of the "couples" I saw  Thinking  mmmmm……...

Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

FA and his angmo client? ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(11-10-2022, 02:01 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  FA and his angmo client? ..... Big Grin

Laughing