Many unvax is waiting for Novavax that OYK mentioned at end of this year..

Then suddenly PAP has this vaccine differentiation measure that isolate and ostracize these 100,000 over unvax

Why so dumb PAP?

Those who are waiting for NOVAVAX, it is time to wake up and don't wait for it..

How OYK handled AZ (we got the supply but donated to our neighbors) and Sinovac (we got the data in Jul, but claimed too little people taking, so MOH not going to study the data to clear it's name), even when NOVAVAX is finally here, my bet is it it won't be released for us to take as first or second dose..

Also, non vac will be further discriminated, maybe with the final target that non vac can no longer leave their home.. So, time to make alternative plans.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(11-10-2021, 09:03 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Those who are waiting for NOVAVAX, it is time to wake up and don't wait for it..

How OYK handled AZ (we got the supply but donated to our neighbors) and Sinovac (we got the data in Jul, but claimed too little people taking, so MOH not going to study the data to clear it's name), even when NOVAVAX is finally here, my bet is it it won't be released for us to take as first or second dose..

Also, non vac will be further discriminated, maybe with the final target that non vac can no longer leave their home.. So, time to make alternative plans.

Just take sinopharm first for now

They tell you don't worry.

CNA
@ChannelNewsAsia  · Media/News Company
August 2

They may also wait for the Novavax COVID-19 vaccine, which is expected to arrive in Singapore by the end of the year, says Senior Minister of State for Health Janil Puthucheary.

Now, cannot go into mall or shopping centres. No entry to malls, no dine-in at hawker centres

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...213947934/

(11-10-2021, 09:13 AM)theold Wrote:  They tell you don't worry.

CNA
@ChannelNewsAsia  · Media/News Company
August 2

They may also wait for the Novavax COVID-19 vaccine, which is expected to arrive in Singapore by the end of the year, says Senior Minister of State for Health Janil Puthucheary.

Now, cannot go into mall or shopping centres.

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNewsAsia...213947934/
NOVAVAX delivery most likely going to be delayed, expecting it only in 1Q 2022..

Which is why it is a slap on task force's face.. First, they dismissed all non nRMA vaccines, then try to soften that stand by saying they are bringing in NOVAVAX, then put shackles on non vac until it is not possible for them to wait for NOVAVAX..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

Dun trust them... only pay lip service... They r in negotiation with d antiviral mercķ n will soon b approved...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

mercķ pills is for those who already kena COVID, not as a vaccine..

In one part of Australia unvax cannot go out till Dec.