March 2024 was the world's warmest on record, capping

March 2024 was the world's warmest on record, capping a 10-month streak in which every month set a new temperature record. 

https://str.sg/CWiu

All the clowns who deny global warming....when you see the evidence its too late.

The world lost 4 yrs because a stupid clown called Trump took office in US ....and future generations will pay a hefty price.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(12-04-2024, 09:14 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  All the clowns who deny global warming....when you see the evidence its too late.

The world lost 4 yrs because a stupid clown called Trump took office in US ....and future generations will pay a hefty price.

kumgong wumao like you everything blame American even your parents unable to shittttt also USA fault.

(12-04-2024, 09:17 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  kumgong wumao like you everything blame American even your parents unable to shittttt also USA fault.

I just speak the truth for what it js worth.
Be it US or China or any country ..
Their shit can hit us and hurt us.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-04-2024, 09:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I just speak the truth for what it js worth.
Be it US or China or any country ..
Their shit can hit us and hurt us.

stop all planes flying, all cars moving will definitely help to reduce carbon emission.

Just need to produce enough food for 3 years, then shut down all economic activities for 3 years and the world will get enough breathing space and time to recover. During COVID we saw how quickly food source replenish without human exploitation.

[Image: TeCcWGN.gif]
Pretty girls will dress appropriately for warm weather

More hottie coming soon..