VIDEO: 6 reasons Japanese woman moved to Malaysia

I think what she say about malaysia can also be applied to S'pore ...main difference is cost of living.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(20-04-2022, 07:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think what she say about malaysia can also be applied to S'pore ...main difference is cost of living.

If she stays in her room all year round like u. No difference.  Laughing

Her KB must be pretty high for promoting the country for her fellow citizens.

Her name is Sunami and sounds like Tsunami. Japan is always faced with earthquakes and tsunamis. Thus, they are always thinking of moving away before the disaster flooding started.

Malaisia Boleh... truly Asia  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

She makes the right choice

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

If going to live as a retiree, fine. Otherwise the main issue is making a living and the low salary in MY. Jap salary not that high nowadays, so maybe she doesn't feel the difference.

(20-04-2022, 07:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think what she say about malaysia can also be applied to S'pore ...main difference is cost of living.

last time u stayed Muar.... cost of living ok ?

Smile

she quite pretty

That's what I thought too. Cost of living is a very important factor.

Earn less of course standard lower

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin