Market Suddenly Drops Lower, Any Bad News?

Huh Huh Huh

Lower oil prices, depressing the economy...signs of recession or depression coming ...really no incentives n energy to boost up the mkt.

[Image: 443-ABB7-D-A5-D1-4198-99-B1-E62-BEDCE3776.png]

normal correction

Really nobody knows....

Can just turn around without warning...

(29-03-2022, 11:58 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Lower oil prices, depressing the economy...signs of recession or depression coming ...really no incentives n energy to boost up the mkt.

Oil price drops lower is good news for the market

(29-03-2022, 12:12 PM)revealer Wrote:  normal correction

Hope so, just worry something big is happening.

STI is overbought.

Nothing much is happening.
To make money best to stop looking constantly at the markets and trying guess what is happening.

Most of the times nothing bad is happening and makes goes down because people are selling to raise cash for what ever reasons. It moves randomly throughout the day.

STI is poised to reach 3600 mainly due to the mix of stocks that will benefit from the environment higher interest rate benefits banks, high oil and commodity benefit oil stocks, and as our economy opens up hospitality, travel etc all up.

Expect 3600 in next few months...it js just 5% Gain here..

If any any point in last 2 yrs you bought STI Index etf your chance of being profitable is neary 100%...I don't understand why people are complaining about singapore stocks....there are plenty of opportunities.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Putin 's fault
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-29-13-23-31.png]
He Putin defined Money and Currency correctly.
Only left 2 days to sw over from fiat USD to USN at 1:1
China will give another 4days from April the first to all others currencies similar.
Transfer fund app u have to manage the cash flow urself noone will help u.
U create the oportunity success is not guaranteed
underlined OPPORTUNITY meaning u might fail at usage
BIS ,China Russia and gang GOLD is tier1 asset
Federal Reserve ceased to exist 31032022 exactly given 1 yr to close.

PS
China on alert for Bio attack in such critical time.
She uses zero covid excuse to shutdown Shanghai.
Cases too low to warrant such action RT reports ahead of her

how's your trades today? one more trading day to end the mth. 

I don't trade a lot this mth but manage to achieve more than expected by 121%. may be I should revise up my mthly target  Rolleyes

(30-03-2022, 12:48 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  how's your trades today? one more trading day to end the mth. 

I don't trade a lot this mth but manage to achieve more than expected by 121%. may be I should revise up my mthly target  Rolleyes
Don't trade just hold and ride up.
I don't see any headwinds now.
But as the Dow goes higher and higher at some point risk increases.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-03-2022, 06:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't trade just hold and ride up.
I don't see any headwinds now.
But as the Dow goes higher and higher at some point risk increases.

Currently I do have an open position that I hold to ride up since 16 Mar and the unrealised profit is ~85% of my total gain from intraday trades.  
I prefer doing scalping/intraday trades due to high volatility of Dow.

(29-03-2022, 12:40 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Hope so, just worry something big is happening.

gate open wider can enter.

(30-03-2022, 11:33 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  Currently I do have an open position that I hold to ride up since 16 Mar and the unrealised profit is ~85% of my total gain from intraday trades.  
I prefer doing scalping/intraday trades due to high volatility of Dow.

just closed my position today. it has already hit my one mth's target  Smile