Markets plunge on fears of Covid Zero collapse

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/202...sanctions/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sotong lost HOME Kazakhstan
The old format where the "Knight Templars" now rebranded, where they stationed at the Tail-end of the dead silk road, is lost
This opens a can of worms...."pilgrims to Solomon Temple"
where modern bankings took root.
Putin got the PLOT when he went into Khazakhstan.
He has seized the plotters Retirement funds in Gold in Ukraine.
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-26-04-34-09.png]

sotong
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]

Totally POK-ed
Kazakhstan and Ukraine
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

US state debts begin to reverse
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-26-04-22-50.png]
https://usdebtclock.org/

Macron french legion beach Head into Ukraine acted 'funny'
he refuses to take Biden's call.
IAM not privy to Le Pen deal with Macron

HK & china stock market huge plunge, almost 800 china stock stop trading in SSE.
HSI down 700+, all dumping, with RMB meltdown, double blow for investors, more to come.
covid & Ukraine, china stock, property & RMB will be worst hit.

慘烈!中國股市罕見放量大跌!是外資在出逃麽?769只股票跌停,股民損失慘重,散戶再次被割韭菜

滬深股市暴跌越5% Shitao TV - No.01(25/04/22)港股+人民幣雙雙加碼狂瀉

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-26-04-27-31.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-26-04-30-20.png]

A taste of Knight Templar rebranding from Pivot East...MH370...MH17
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-26-05-05-19.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-26-05-04-53.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-26-05-04-27.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-26-05-04-07.png]

it is very obvious a group of gongkias are trying to crash the markets and economies...

unfortunately such event will never happen if they are pre-planned.

if we look at the current situation: wars, covid, inflation, etc.....the markets would had crashed badly already...but they did not. Because it is pre-planned.

The global economies would only collapse if the crash is unexpected..otherwise it will b just like now: nothing happened.

(26-04-2022, 04:59 AM)kokee Wrote:  HK & china stock market huge plunge, almost 800 china stock stop trading in SSE.
HSI down 700+, all dumping, with RMB meltdown, double blow for investors, more to come.

Invite u to short China markets.  Laughing

the next one is they will try to crash one bank...just watch if u dun believe...

(26-04-2022, 08:26 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  the next one is they will try to crash one bank...just watch if u dun believe...

Which bank?

(26-04-2022, 08:27 AM)winbig Wrote:  Which bank?

Likely an asian bank.

Alam, gongkia, China's economy is based on real substance. It is not virtual unreal stock manipulation. 

Just short as you like. It has no effect on the economy.  

You short your only flat and stay at Changi beach, good? Still can't buy back a unit , right?

Laughing

(25-04-2022, 12:12 PM)kokee Wrote:  today HSI down to around 20000 & SSE plunges to around 3000 now.
SSE plunges >60% from their peak, HSI compared to Dow, down like crazy in last few yrs.
china property dive straight down across whole china today, more story if follow this thread.
RMB just  started to meltdown from 6.3+ to 6.5+ last few days, more to come.
chna foreign reserved already in negative, debt burst everywhere in china today.

股債匯暴跌,中國市場陷痛苦期

china today is not stock market only, everything, from stock, property, bond, currency to economy, investment pull out, retirement fund, banking, financial, LOL LOL, super nice.

(26-04-2022, 12:42 PM)kokee Wrote:  china today  is not stock market only, everything, from stock, property, bond, currency to economy, investment pull out, retirement fund, banking, financial, LOL LOL, super nice.

Tot u just said u suck Chinese coks awhile ago? Laughing

U see angmo walkpast u will quickly bend down "Sir....can I suck your cok and make u cum in my mouth? I very thirsty."

Actually I feel is Europe as usual in trouble.

china is all down now, not only stock, property, currency, bond, retirement fund, foreign investment pull out, no foreign reserved, banking, financial to total economy, jobless surges, retrenchment, very nice.

4.26 突發【中共走到盡頭了!】人仔大跌,A股穿3000,恆指破20000,未走的人要把握最後逃生門!

中港經濟恐爆破!?人民幣「連日暴跌!」港幣下跌「觸及最低位」對經濟有何影響

Why was US market the preferred market that people used to invest. Because free market policies. Govt will not meddle with individual stocks in the market.

CCP was perceived as higher risk coz CCP can give an order and your company will be badly affected.

But now, US has broken free market policies themselves, by going after China companies listed in US.. So, the gap now between US and China market is narrowed in term of risk coz both doing the same thing.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(26-04-2022, 02:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/202...sanctions/

Don't judge China's economy based on stock market performance. They have no relation.  

(26-04-2022, 12:42 PM)kokee Wrote:  china today  is not stock market only, everything, from stock, property, bond, currency to economy, investment pull out, retirement fund, banking, financial, LOL LOL, super nice.

You put out all kinds of fake news, for what?. Why inflation in US is so bad?  

Why China's inflation so mild?  

Lol.

(26-04-2022, 04:59 AM)kokee Wrote:  HK & china stock market huge plunge, almost 800 china stock stop trading in SSE.

very real.

[Image: kokee08.png]

Alam Kok. Lie again lah. Show proof that Alipay (支付宝) is terminated.    

Keep posting countless fake news.    

Alam Kok, liar, liar, liar.   

today SSE crash down below 2900, hit 2 yrs low now, down>70% from peak, down>20% from 7 months ago.
this is just index, all the listed company share price plunge to probably below 2000 now, ton to penny, even blue chips down70-80% from peak is totally nothing for all china stock, this shows how bad is china economy & all china company performance & bad business, align to all the BS trade data or  GDP or import/export? some more RMB plunges down together this time, property totally gone case across whole china now.

深圳股市崩6% 港股破2萬點 長三角5萬多 企業停工 中國經濟黑暗期將至|2022年04月26日

樓市“青黃不接”?中國293個城市房產,未來至少一半以上沒有價值!只能韭菜舉刀互割!出生率斷崖式下跌,最嚴峻時刻到了!人口“東北化”正在中國蔓

(26-04-2022, 12:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually I feel is Europe as usual in trouble.
Not only Europe, the whole world is in trouble. North Korea, Taiwan, Gaza, etc.

Now the most attractive markets are HK and China… Rotfl
US market is overprice. 
Fed worst nightmare is high inflation.
多行不义必自毙。

Let see by year end US rate hit 3%…
Will property bubble bursting soon.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(26-04-2022, 09:44 AM)kokee Wrote:  with ton of foreign investment & factories pull out of china plus bankrupt, cut jobs, no domestic demand, jobless surges to sky in china now, cut pay, retrenchment shoot like crazy, unemployment in china today super scary.
with this bad economy situation, china CPF in big trouble as not many people pay CPF but those collect CPF increase, retirement & pension scheme going to bankrupt in china.
china banks also huge problem after property crash, many china banks going to insolvent.

中共社會養老金出大事

河南省:五家銀行🏦,出大問題啦!!!

china market & economy now is rotten to the core, just started, bottom already? comie dogs here can bark but dare not even put 1 cts in RMB asset & china stock, all these bloody liars.
is the whole country in huge trouble, internally & externally, covid, Ukraine war & investment pull out plus all the sanction china & cut off tie totally with china eventtually.

(26-04-2022, 07:13 PM)kokee Wrote:  china market & economy now is rotten to the core, just started, bottom already? comie dogs here can bark but dare not even put 1 cts  in RMB asset & china stock, all these bloody liars.
is the whole country in huge trouble, internally & externally, covid, Ukraine war & investment pull out plus all the sanction china & cut off tie totally with china eventtually.

Market crashed becos u suck too many white coks lah. Laughing