Master Leong : More bad news for Alibaba, Bridgewater sells entire stake...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Why he must use the word 'Master' in front of his surname? Granted that this was given in whatever competition, it still didn't make sense to use it except to inflate his importance and give others an impression that he is good.

This only goes to show that he's not a genuine person who's truly wants to convince based on his analysis skills, but just want people to believe him on account of his title.

This is the same as some general who insists on introducing himself as general so and so in the public for fear that people do not know he's one.

yalor. even those ex bee gee, rear admirer, general paper, ... all stopped using their titles already

(12-08-2022, 11:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  yalor. even those ex bee gee, rear admirer, general paper, ... all stopped using their titles already

not bad ba able attract ah butt to post here … ah butt ler … best in Batam some says in JB… 

nudie

Master Leong more like Crook Leong.

master is a short form for masterbation

(12-08-2022, 10:45 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why he must use the word 'Master' in front of his surname? Granted that this was given in whatever competition, it still didn't make sense to use it except to inflate his importance and give others an impression that he is good.

This only goes to show that he's not a genuine person who's truly wants to convince based on his analysis skills, but just want people to believe him on account of his title.

This is the same as some general who insists on introducing himself as general so and so in the public for fear that people do not know he's one.

He was given this nickname 'master leong' when he put Singapore on the world map by coming in among top in Magick Gathering. Master is considered humble because the man is a  LEGEND with unsurpassed achievement for a Singaporean in his game of skill.

His name is Felix Leong you can check what he has done for yourself

[Image: MYutJaR.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Past already past if he good at one thing doesn’t mean good on everything. Currently from my view he just want to earn viewership.

(13-08-2022, 10:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He was given this nickname 'master leong' when he put Singapore on the world map by coming in among top in Magick Gathering. Master is considered humble because the man is a  LEGEND with unsurpassed achievement for a Singaporean in his game of skill.

His name is Felix Leong you can check what he has done for yourself

Is this magic of gathering an investment competition? If not bring in the title for what? You dun see Chan Chun Sing introducing himself as general Chan right? People who mentioned their titles are just trying to 'wow' people but actually no one cares.

investment is about the future, not past glory lah

(13-08-2022, 11:06 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Is this magic of gathering an investment competition? If not bring in the title for what? You dun see Chan Chun Sing introducing himself as general Chan right? People who mentioned their titles are just trying to 'wow' people but actually no one cares.

No but I was asked why is he called "Master Leong" so I explained.

His investment record is very good and captured in InvestNote.

(13-08-2022, 01:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No but I was asked why is he called "Master Leong" so I explained.

He name himself Master that why people will judge what the hell he doing. He can name himself Felix Leong.
He just want peoples attention get it and not that he damn good.

remember the very first master loo 卢台主 who always scolded his followers and asked them to burn little paper houses? ah butt aso his fanboy ah?

(13-08-2022, 03:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  remember the very first master loo 卢台主 who always scolded his followers and asked them to burn little paper houses? ah butt aso his fanboy ah?

Sgbuffet is always running around in circles because he blindly follows too many masters and idols Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Is he selling seafood? I saw a Master Leong Seafood

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(13-08-2022, 01:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No but I was asked why is he called "Master Leong" so I explained.

No, the question was not why people called him Master Leong. The question is why did he choose to use the title in his videos on investing even though his title has nothing to do with it.

(12-08-2022, 07:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  ..........

So who is your current favourite idol?  Loo Loo handbag or Seafood Master Leong? Big Grin

as long as you call yourself a master, ah butt will be your fan lah

(14-08-2022, 11:08 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  as long as you call yourself a master, ah butt will be your fan lah
Master Talk Cock kokee Master sidekick Sharexchange  .... how? Will Sgbuffet be on their fan list?

I have earned so many rounds after the bad news.
No bad news, how to buy cheap.

Always remember selling is always pump and dump.

For me, it is a great buy call.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(14-08-2022, 01:38 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I have earned so many rounds after the bad news.
No bad news, how to buy cheap.

Always remember selling is always pump and dump.

For me, it is a great buy call.

Congrats on making so much trading alibaba.
Remember always to share so others can learn.

(13-08-2022, 12:35 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  not bad ba able attract ah butt to post here … ah butt ler … best in Batam some says in JB… 

nudie

I wonder if Sgbuffet is actually Novice Leong?  Rotfl