Master Leong : My Life is a gamble...I even gambled with my wedding funds...

He is now on live ...
He said he needs to give dowry to his future in laws as his wife is a foreigner ...but he decided to play China stocks as they have been falling lately.....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He's talking gibberish incoherently

He can tahan not picking fights with other people ???

Last time he created so many clones to fight with people at HWZ, everyday whine and complain and claim that he will quit the forum but never.

But eventually he did move over to Investing Note and as usual to fight again, then claim he will quit but didn't do so, instead continue to pick on others and fight, so the administrator simply thrashed and deleted his account there.
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

If he is investment savvy he will know getting married in Spore especially is a rugi deal. His small head overrule his big head which is the flaw that affect most men except perhaps monks

(31-12-2023, 09:23 PM)sgh Wrote:  If he is investment savvy he will know getting married in Spore especially is a rugi deal. His small head overrule his big head which is the flaw that affect most men except perhaps monks

He's not investment savvy. He's a gambler.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Wah TS your guru Novice Leong really whack handbag Loo upside down on his msian landed property at Austin Heights.  Water seepage is indeed a big problem. 

Rooks rike Hangbag Loo kena pwned big time.  Overpaid and overlooked so many defects Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Pity his wife-to-be.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

So far I know of 2 gamblers who became supermen

(31-12-2023, 08:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He is now on live ...
He said he needs to give dowry to his future in laws as his wife is a foreigner ...but he decided to play China stocks as they have been falling lately.....

Not worth to be a social influencer if you always lose ... Lose already still get suan by other  social influencers

[Image: 76558a0908e06210c4bd4627c76622e5f752b22f.?1703878289]

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

(02-01-2024, 06:14 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Not worth to be a social influencer if you always lose ... Lose already still get suan by other  social influencers

[Image: 76558a0908e06210c4bd4627c76622e5f752b22f.?1703878289]
I thought Chicken Genius only win big once on Tesla?
That big win made him 6M.

After that all the crypto coins, options, etc he got wrong.

Lesson is you need to be right only once ...when you are right you make the most out of it...because you may be right only once!....that is the great lesson I lesson from him.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-01-2024, 07:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought Chicken Genius only win big once on Tesla?
That big win made him 6M.

After that all the crypto coins, options, etc he got wrong.

Lesson is you need to be right only once ...when you are right you make the most out of it...because you may be right only once!....that is the great lesson I lesson from him.

Can you win 1 million ?  If you hit a jackpot and you can laolan like laojac.. this is hard truth. If you are no good, life kick you in the ball

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

I am beginning to like Novice Leong. He speaks straightforwardly about the other internet influencers like Adam Khoo and Handbag Loo Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-01-2024, 07:43 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I am beginning to like Novice Leong.  He speaks straightforwardly about the other internet influencers like Adam Khoo and Handbag Loo Big Grin

KNN.. all  internet influencers only win and cannot lose one..  Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(02-01-2024, 07:48 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  KNN.. all  internet influencers only win and cannot lose one..  Rotfl

It’s all about their viewers and the huge money making revenues. They are the modern conmen Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

So small how to do assessment on it.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-01-02-08-14-50-965-com-miui-gallery.jpg]

Can see the facial micro expressions also

(31-12-2023, 09:23 PM)sgh Wrote:  If he is investment savvy he will know getting married in Spore especially is a rugi deal. His small head overrule his big head which is the flaw that affect most men except perhaps monks

Even got monks steal eat.  That China monk kena blackmailed by the woman’s husband is one example.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-01-02-08-17-59-470-com-miui-gallery.jpg]

Can't be trusted plus exaggerated. Too many hand movements

(02-01-2024, 08:16 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  So small how to do assessment on it.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-01-02-08-14-50-965-com-miui-gallery.jpg]

Cannot see the facial micro expressions also

Chicken genius? New influencer? Never heard of him till recently. Likely some run of the mill small fart trying to make it big on social media.

(02-01-2024, 07:43 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I am beginning to like Novice Leong.  He speaks straightforwardly about the other internet influencers like Adam Khoo and Handbag Loo Big Grin

Because I post his video I got lots of hate people say I anyhow follow him and lose like him etc.

I want to dispell all the rubbish people say....

Master Leong videos are valuable. Because he honestly tell you what he did and how he made of lost his money and what he thinks. The fact that he has been wrong does not undermine the value of his honest sharing because we can learn from his mistake.

The biggest myth is that you can only learn from people who don't make mistakes in investing and a person who makes mistakes has nothing to offer.

I actually think the more mistakes ...the more we can learn. And many mistakes are only mistakes on hindsight. After the facts and things happen then we know its a mistake.

Many trading course gurus are dishonest people. We know that successful traders win ratio is only 60% at best ..some are below 50% but use asymmetric win loss to make up for it. We also know that value investing as long  spells of years of under performance that practitioners have to endure. Yet these dishonest people can claim 90% wins ...etc.

Any honest sharing beats false claims by course peddlers.

Unfortunately, when  I honestly share I encounter negative people who like to poke at mistakes on hindsight and hirl insults as if tehg themselves are perfect investor.. It defeats the whole purpose. So i stop sharing my trades.

I would say Master Leong's skin is thick and he just carry on no matter what. I can see and learn mostly from his mistakes.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(02-01-2024, 08:23 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Chicken genius? New influencer?  Never heard of him till recently.  Likely some run of the mill small fart trying to make it big on social media.

His recent youtube calling all the rest of the gurus who only made 30% bitches because he made 1000% inTesla  Rotfl Rotfl
[Image: 32fd59acac251cbd4c7471a7755d9383342a747d.?1703972679]

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Hv to be more understanding lah. Other than these run of the mill goondo gurus, who else can ah butt follows/learn from leh?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(02-01-2024, 08:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Unfortunately, when  I honestly share I encounter negative people who like to poke at mistakes on hindsight and hirl insults as if tehg themselves are perfect investor.. It defeats the whole purpose. So i stop sharing my trades.

You did that too. So what goes around comes around.

(02-01-2024, 10:16 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  His recent youtube calling all the rest of the gurus who only made 30% bitches because he made 1000% inTesla  Rotfl Rotfl
[Image: 32fd59acac251cbd4c7471a7755d9383342a747d.?1703972679]

Why is he touching his ear?

[Image: IMG-20240102-103903-058.jpg]

Cyber lairs

1. IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
2. THEY PROFESS THEIR LOVE FOR YOU TOO QUICKLY( online dating)
3. SOB STORIES AND TRAGIC WOES OF PERPETUAL VICTIMS
4. MULTIPLE INCONSISTENCIES
5. SARCASM, NASTINESS, AND THE MACABRE
6. TOO MANY DETAILS
7. CURT RESPONSES OR TOO MANY QUESTIONS
8. SELF-DEPRECATING COMMENTS SAID IN JEST
9. OVERLY FOCUSED ON FINANCES
10. EGOCENTRISM AND NARCISSISM
11. POOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR
12. ODD NAMES OR “HANDLES”
14. GUILT TRIPS
15. PHOTOS THAT LIE

(02-01-2024, 08:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Unfortunately, when  I honestly share I encounter negative people who like to poke at mistakes on hindsight and hirl insults as if tehg themselves are perfect investor.. It defeats the whole purpose. So i stop sharing my trades.
Dun stop sharing your trades and teaching of newbies lah. They need generous forum members who tend to be a reverse indicator to led them to horlan for them to learn the risk of trading the hard way.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

The only way to quieten the critics is to be absolutely transparent by showing the profits and loss
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Video so long, not much content. Waste time.
SGbuffett, it would be better if you can summarize a bit, give your thought, ard they good, bad, u agree, don’t agree. Then we can have more talking points.
[+] 1 user Likes T3T's post

I agree with him JB property too risky, more so if you don’t intend to stay there.
Never heard of people making real money fr JB property.

Just a simple common knowledge, he talked for 1.5 hour.
[+] 1 user Likes T3T's post

(31-12-2023, 08:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He is now on live ...

Life is a gamble to him, not generally,

If he want to bet is his business. why tell other.

only fool will buy one stock with all his money. dont follow,
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post