Master Leong gives up on stocks...face wipeout

Learn from his lesson.
There is no sure thing so don't leverage to go all in  for one single investment...all at one go.

When the tide turn, you lose your pants and have no place to run.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Actually My RICH Uncle is waiting more bearish mode to buy in.

Rich folks are actually on standby short cheap stocks

aiya already told you top expert guru master all how siao one. to make money like the real buffer, there are only 2 ways

That's what we've been warning you all along - dun trust what 'master' leong.

(13-10-2022, 07:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That's what we've been warning you all along - dun trust what 'master' leong.

What he said is true....all along he warned he can get wiped out and ask other don't follow him as he was a professional poker player

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(13-10-2022, 07:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What he said is true....all along he warned he can get wiped out and ask other don't follow him as he was a professional poker player

You don't know this is called playing with human psychology? He actually wants people to follow him but pretends to add disclaimer to say that followers may get wiped out. Like that he achieves two purposes - 1). People will think that he's very genuine and think for them, and 2). He can escape from any moral blame because people like you will use this to defend him.

If truly he does not want people to follow him then he should not be putting up investment videos.

Guy really idiot

Already the name is Ali Baba, yet he still open sesame spread his legs wide wide

Poker master does not mean stocks master

Why he call himself master leh?

(13-10-2022, 07:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You don't know this is called playing with human psychology? He actually wants people to follow him but pretends to add disclaimer to say that followers may get wiped out. Like that he achieves two purposes - 1). People will think that he's very genuine and think for them, and 2). He can escape from any moral blame because people like you will use this to defend him.

If truly he does not want people to follow him then he should not be putting up investment videos.

This is why don't know why SG BUTT like to watch these so call " local guru " kelvin , Mr Loo , etc

ALL of them HAVE AGENDA BEHIND INDIRECT MARKETING promoting themselves. End of the day You gain nothing but they gain
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

master leong din learn technical analysis

(13-10-2022, 06:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Learn from his lesson.
There is no sure thing so don't leverage to go all in  for one single investment...all at one go.

When the tide turn, you lose your pants and have no place to run.

His name sounds like a conman.

master lu, chicken genius and now master leong are gone, but still hv top expert kelwin, botak from singtel, and the guy did his video on balcony, who else?

(13-10-2022, 08:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  master lu, chicken genius and now master leong are gone, but still hv top expert kelwin, botak from singtel, and the guy did his video on balcony, who else?

I am a 真人

can try buying system roll $44 x 10 =$440 can sleep well.

https://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/pro...sults.aspx

(13-10-2022, 08:50 PM)dynamite Wrote:  His name sounds like a conman.

He looks like an idiot

(13-10-2022, 09:07 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I am a 真人

真人就好心替阿八指引迷津,不要误入歧途了

he gave up too early?

trading is not easy. it's the hardest job in the world
i see ppl come ppl go
some post in youtube. but not long lar give those few months or maybe up to 1 year
most will just disappear after that and move on

people come people go. see this too much liao lar. nothing is new

how many can really survive? very very very few lor.... hehehe...

i think by end of this year no more retail left in this market hahahahaha

but don't worry lar. market will always attract fresh blood and the process repeat again.

wuhahahhaha

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

What is the rationale that Alibaba (e-commerce) stock should be worth more than Telsa (cars)? The car should be making more profit, isn't it?

(13-10-2022, 07:47 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What he said is true....all along he warned he can get wiped out and ask other don't follow him as he was a professional poker player

so many of your idols gone bust Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

When a nobody calls himself a "master", it is already the surest sign of a noob scammer Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(14-10-2022, 11:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  so many of your idols gone bust Big Grin

still got kelwin