MasterChef S’pore runner-up invested $300K to set up bakery, broke even in 4 months

https://vulcanpost.com/795482/sourbombe-...singapore/

Killed by high rental?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(18-07-2022, 07:52 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Killed by high rental?

Broke even not broke.

Read first.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Those look like nipples Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-07-2022, 07:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Broke even not broke.

Read first.

I still thought she was losing money at first. 
Very misleading headline.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Advertising gimmick to promote her biz, nowadays where got so easy to breakeven. Don't be fooled. She want you all to buy from her so she can breakeven.
[+] 2 users Like Spiderman's post

Ji Ho tan...i think for FnB u want to make money u got to do it Big the 1st time..Ga Ga hoot $500k to $1million to open your first shop sure succeed.

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(18-07-2022, 07:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Broke even not broke.

Read first.

considering the bakery is unknown (to me at least)...................S'pore's small population ................the massive number of bakeries here...................

break even 300K in 4 months....................is that even possible ? Cool

i believe it's just BULLCRAP to attract attention becoz bakery is unknown...............
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(18-07-2022, 08:42 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Ji Ho tan...i think for FnB u want to make money u got to do it Big the 1st time..Ga Ga hoot $500k to $1million to open your first shop sure succeed.

Please dun talk stupig anymore

Quite nauseating you know

Pay high rental in douby ghaut sure up lorry eventually. You can break even in 4 months but you can also fold as fast. It is only pastry, so expensive, eat for fun, cannot fill the stomach for long...

(18-07-2022, 07:57 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Those look like nipples Big Grin

to attract male customer like you Smile
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

(18-07-2022, 07:50 AM)Levin Wrote:  https://vulcanpost.com/795482/sourbombe-...singapore/

break even $300k in 4 months.

i.e profit is $900k per year.

Takes time to gain back money
Needs patience n hard work

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Maybe.....they forgot a comma after broke.🤣

Breakeven operating cost maybe possible...

400k breakeven in 4 months, mean 1 day need profit of 3.3k..

Bakery a bit difficult to achieve this kind of profit.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Maybe she sells them at very high price. Sinkies are willing to pay a lot for good food. Just look at all the restaurants, always packed.